pure scam meaning
1266 13 2022-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2125095 ft
United States

i send my deone to dji fir repair when the tepaires got done i recives the drone and flyed qas not the aame drone ao rite away i call back and twas told that is the same drone thrm refurniawd good policy ir inform me the drone was not the same that ia refurnises drone i just want to know one thing really bad why ibwaa told the lie they tell me about them policy about warranty data anylizw them supervisor miss holly tell me i was flying in no fly zone the drone was in green and ready and i put the drone on the follw mode and hit the object. how the hell drone hit the object when the drone hVe the aencor they wany me to pay the other invoce for other refurnisrd drone and waa told they are out of new photnum 4 one to to other lie lead to call thrm the defination of svam thr scam company on the very top
2022-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try posting your log at http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/
2022-1-19
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-19 01:42
Try posting your log at http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/

that web is not fir me in my case i dont need flight record ir data anylize cuz they very firat place to put it on me but the dtone waa on grren and all the gps evrrutjing was good. the drone waa on follow mode hot the big cable and ita photnum 4 pro sencer did nit work. i dont understand how its my fault cuz i dont work for dji i dont know whi fox that regurnised drone plus its the case mire they lie to me Bout the drone
2022-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Noaman Khalid Posted at 2-3 08:12
that web is not fir me in my case i dont need flight record ir data anylize cuz they very firat place to put it on me but the dtone waa on grren and all the gps evrrutjing was good. the drone waa on follow mode hot the big cable and ita photnum 4 pro sencer did nit work. i dont understand how its my fault cuz i dont work for dji i dont know whi fox that regurnised drone plus its the case mire they lie to me Bout the drone

Ah OK,  then.  I think.
2022-2-4
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 00:20
Ah OK,  then.  I think.

[
2022-2-11
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

THAT WHAT THE MEAN IS TWO DIFFERNT COLOR AS LONG THEY GOT THEM MONEY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER PRODUCT
2022-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks kinds of like a fake.
2022-2-12
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-12 01:22
Looks kinds of like a fake.

look fake to u because you dont know that was speacial  eddition chinees new year they dont make that anymore they made it limited
2022-2-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Noaman Khalid Posted at 2-13 17:46
look fake to u because you dont know that was speacial  eddition chinees new year they dont make that anymore they made it limited

Oh,  OK then.  
2022-2-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

You really should calm down man.  Take an inventory of what is important and what is not.  It's just a drone.
2022-2-15
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

I wish u were in that situation and feel the horrible service an and lie from the company the company you bought the high price product they won't admit and replace the drone do u know how many things in my case wrong from them side very first repair the drone they send me in the white drone and the remote was red two different color then they talk about the data anylize the drone was ready in the green and on the follow mode hit the object the photnum 4 have the sensor not to hit the object  please explain me if the sensor did not work how it's my fault they don't have invoice or anything sending me the refurnised drone from very first repair and I was told sevral  time it's a original drone how it's my fault
2022-2-16
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Look no one have to reply with no negative comments because I don't post anything to get from dji anything free I am sharing  the scam they have been done to me to inform the people that can happen to u believe me or not I don't care but that is the very ugly and harmful truth that big company run on the pure scam they don't have any prove from my first drone repair for sending me the refurnised drone if they don't have the prove and did not come in my dream how will I do know I got the refurnised garbage
2022-2-16
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

The obstacle avoidance cannot see thin things like wires
2022-2-17
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Hey we are talking about the big cable run throw the polls that drone suppose to not hit them by the way you must work for scam dji
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules