1184 25 2022-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are updates for the Air2s and the Mavic Air 2 today. Not much on the release notes but “fixed some bugs”. I can only hope the Mavic 3 will be next in a few days or hopefully today.
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Its looking like we might see it soon, fingers crossed.
2022-1-19
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can not see anything in the DJI download center. Do you have any link with Release Notes?
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/air-2s
2022-1-19
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-19 09:10
I can not see anything in the DJI download center. Do you have any link with Release Notes?
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/air-2s

https://forum.dji.com/thread-258339-1-1.html
2022-1-19
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you !!!
2022-1-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank's for sharing.  
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future update for the DJI Mavic 3 and with regards to this inquiry. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2022-1-19
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OriginalDobo said it was due early next week and he will keep his M3 until that comes.
2022-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

And today we had big FW update for Action 2, Now lets see how soon FW will drop for the “Big Dog” I think it will come very early next week, but its coming soon.
2022-1-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What's the point in speculating? It will arrive when it arrives.
2022-1-20
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-20 08:43
What's the point in speculating? It will arrive when it arrives.

Well Sean you haven’t Been waiting 3 months
2022-1-20
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh come on, give it a rest for goodness sake
2022-1-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-20 09:44
Well Sean you haven’t Been waiting 3 months

True but speculation probably enhances the expectations of its arrival which may then increase the apparent delay in it arrival,"watched pot never boils and all that"
2022-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-20 11:12
True but speculation probably enhances the expectations of its arrival which may then increase the apparent delay in it arrival,"watched pot never boils and all that"

I’m not so sure, I’ve owned 15 drones always looked forward to new FW, I like the speculation And am always happy with what I get, my problems are small and don’t disrupt me from flying. Anything that comes with new FW will enhance my experience. I have seen many DJI drone start life like this and everyone of them turned out to be a great drone and I think it will be the same here. As it is no DJI drone has the quality of footage and photo like this drone, I exclude inspire matrice in this, and for me after safety that’s what I’m looking for.

“I enjoy waiting for the kettle to boil always a nice cuppa at the end of it”
2022-1-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-20 11:24
I’m not so sure, I’ve owned 15 drones always looked forward to new FW, I like the speculation And am always happy with what I get, my problems are small and don’t disrupt me from flying. Anything that comes with new FW will enhance my experience. I have seen many DJI drone start life like this and everyone of them turned out to be a great drone and I think it will be the same here. As it is no DJI drone has the quality of footage and photo like this drone, I exclude inspire matrice in this, and for me after safety that’s what I’m looking for.

“I enjoy waiting for the kettle to boil always a nice cuppa at the end of it”

That's fair enough. speculate away then,
Mine......sometime before 23:59:59 January 31st ...China time.
2022-1-20
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 1-20 10:22
Firmware doesn't matter for Hallmark. He denies that he has any bugs or issues. Also, firmware can't help his lacking skills.

Any and all non productive responses from any member bothers me, and I excuse none of it.  You have exceeded my abundant tolerance and patience.

I don't know your motivations or goals, but you have elicited a reaction from me (for what it's worth).  I am reporting any comment by you that includes derogatory terminology and/or unproductively targets members of this forum in general or specific members.

I have found some of your participation to be productive and constructive, and I hope that you will continue such conversations.

I encourage all members to refrain from personal attacks and non constructive comments.
2022-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 1-19 19:40
Thanks for the robotic cut and paste DJI-Filipino-Contractor.

You refer to him as Filipino contractor, is there something wrong with Filipino contractors, or maybe there are American or Spanish or Australian contractors. Never heard of this maybe we have Irish carpenters or French drivers. I've never heard people referred like this surely workers are just that and to refer to them in your obvious derogatory terms is nothing short of Racism. On your bike fool a worker contractor is no better or worse because he comes from a specific place on the Map. Just because you’re from America doesn’t give you the right to put others in your categories.
You are a racist and continually refer to those working here as Chinese Filipino etc as if where they come from determines how they should be judged. You’re are nothing short of a disgrace.

And the irony here is you haven't a clue where he comes from....
2022-1-24
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 1-24 07:44
No - that isn't racist. Offshore contractors are sourced because they are usually crappy labor that they can pay cheaply. That's why some businesses advertise that they have "US based support" - like Discover card, etc. That's not racist at all. But I wouldn't think you would know that since you generally are clueless about most things.

Idiot you haven’t a clue where these people come from. You’re a racists go away.
2022-1-24
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 1-24 07:47
You don't think DJI support is based in the Philippines?  Wow. You are pretty funny.

I don’t know so I don’t guess I don’t generalize like saying they are “usually crappy” nor would I say Americans are usually Fat and loud Mouthed…

Good bye now you’re a racists and I’ve made my point.
2022-1-24
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now