DJI OM4 SE MIMO support for OnePlus 7t
3021 4 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VIMALSVIEW
New
India

Hi Team,

Planning to buy DJI om 4 SE, I would like to know I can able to shoot 1080, 4k @ 60 FPS using MIMO app in my OnePlus 7T android mobille??

Thanks in advance
Vimal

2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Vimal. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( OnePlus 7T ) that you are using on your DJI OM 4 SE and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI gimbal and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the OnePlus 7T will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 4 SE. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on your DJI gimbal . For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 SE ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1112.pdf ) . Thank you.
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_b2WWwgAIxi8V
New

Sri Lanka

Hii team
Is om 4 se working smoothly with OnePlus 7 t?

2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_0RYaUoPylLwV
lvl.1
Australia

Deleted because it had wrong user name.  Reposted below.
[If there's a moderator around, you can delete this post!]  
2023-4-1
Use props
ZUBZOM
lvl.1
Australia

For anyone still looking for compatibility and performance info related to this, from my own experience:

I just bought a DJI OM4 SE today.  Seems great!

But my phone is a OnePlus 6, so it's a bit of an old phone, I went an tested the Gimble in the park, and I found it was stuttering whenever I turned on tracking, or tried to record in 4k mode.
But I think it may have been caused by my phone battery being lower than I thought!  And also, the park had no internet connection, and I heard that perhaps some DJI features use internet (maybe??).

I went home, charged up my phone to 80% or so, and went to do more gimble filming, and it worked really well!  It even seemed to handle 4k 30fps smoothly, with tracking a target.

So, this is just my first day with the device!  Your results may vary!  The OnePlus 6 seems to be working pretty nicely with the OM4 as of April 2023 in DJI Mimo app.

All the best.

2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules