Mavic 3 Cine photo question
491 4 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scots Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5075 ft
United Kingdom

I only got my Cine 2 days ago and i was having a small shot today and had a question around the image.

I have noticed in the corners a curving/blacking on all corners.. is this normal with the sensor.

I am coming from a mini 2 to this. Images are shot in DNG, I have noted that when one was taking using the zoom this was not present. see the attached example.

Thanks

image_2022-01-20_193045.png
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happens with all DNG files from the main camera. You have to use lens correction in you photo editing software for this . Choose lens correction and the Hassalblad camera option
2022-1-20
Use props
Scots Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5075 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy Posted at 1-20 12:26
This happens with all DNG files from the main camera. You have to use lens correction in you photo editing software for this . Choose lens correction and the Hassalblad camera option

Thank you for the reply. I was still seeing this in RAW went looking at them. I think opened in LR Classic and it was gone... Thanks for the tip it made the change without selecting lens correction :/
2022-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Scots Flyer Posted at 1-20 12:33
Thank you for the reply. I was still seeing this in RAW went looking at them. I think opened in LR Classic and it was gone... Thanks for the tip it made the change without selecting lens correction :/

Lens correction is installed in PS Camera Raw , load there first and you won’t see this.
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Scots Flyer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what 3rd party editing software they are using to rectify the said issue and give out the best information with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules