Dji Mini SE Firmware Updates
2104 2 2022-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JSpiderTTS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398694 ft
United States

Hi, I was wondering if its possible to restore previous firmware updates on the DJI Mini SE. So far to my knowledge the DJI Update Assistant 2 as well as the DJI Update Assistant 2 for Mavic are not compatible with my drone as of now. With this, are there any other possible ways to revert firmware updates on the Mini SE?
Note: I have been having issues with the FPV mode on the Mini SE gimbal, as it would act as it would in Follow Mode. I believe that this is a bug caused by the newer firmware update, which is the reason why I am trying to restore the older version.

Thanks!
2022-1-20
Use props
Paolo_Cavasotto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1201115 ft
Argentina

Not sure about restoring previous updates, but I also noticed the FPV mode not working just the other day
2022-1-21
Use props
JSpiderTTS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398694 ft
United States

Paolo_Cavasotto Posted at 1-21 11:07
Not sure about restoring previous updates, but I also noticed the FPV mode not working just the other day

Yeah, its quite odd. For now I guess I will just patiently sit back and wait for DJI to release a new update that fixes the issue. Using follow mode in the meantime (what I usually use), have no other complaints whatsover. The UAV works gold.
2022-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules