Marvic Air 2 Shutter Speed Issue
2004 3 2022-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bFg5Npo1xbl5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 720587 ft
United States

I wanted to post about an issue I had with the DJI Fly app for iOS. I noticed that in any photo mode other than 48MP I wasn't able to change the shutter speed. I was able to select a different shutter speed value, but nothing changed within the image on the screen or when I took a photo. Anytime I took a photo to would default to 1/6400 regardless of what the shutter speed was set to. I confirm this by setting the shutter speed to 1 second taking a photo and then viewing the image and looking at the photo metadata I could see that the image was taken at 1/6400 instead of 1 second. I experienced this issue both on my iPhone and on my iPad. Both devices are running the latest iOS DJI Fly (1.5.4) app and my drone is running the latest firmware (01.01.07.10). I wasn't able to confirm the issue on anything other than an iOS device as that is all I have to fly with.

I was able to find a solution to the issue. After connecting to my drone I selected the ISO setting on the lower right side of my screen and changed it from 100 to 200 to 300 to 400 and then back to 100. Just changing the ISO from 100 to another value seemed to solve the issue. I was able to go into all of the photo modes, change the shutter speed and see the change take place within the image on the screen and I was also able to confirm the change by taking a photo and then reveiwing the metadata. This solution solved the issue both on my iPhone and on my iPad.

I can't confirm if this is an issue with the App, the controler and the drone. I can only say that changing the ISO from 100 to a dfferent vaule and then back to 100 seemed to solve the issue.
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_wHYfXHySTkIo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1554275 ft
  • >>>
United States

Resetting the Camera "Default" also fixes the problem but then you have to go through ALL your camera settings again. Sounds like your ISO hack is easier. (I have not had this challenge since the recent firmware update)
2022-1-26
Use props
Mike Texas
lvl.1

United States

I can confirm the exact same problem. Resetting the Camera settings fixed it for me.

I kept changing the shutter speed but it would not change the camera settings from 1/6400 though. All photos were too dark.  
Probably an App glitch.
2022-10-16
Use props
Paul McDade
New

United Kingdom

Im havinv this issue too on 48mp mode… but also i cant change ISO on that mode eithrr, have done uninstall reinstall and its still showing the shutter speed problem
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules