mavicair 2 and mini 2 regisration
397 1 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pugwashuk
New

United Kingdom

Hi, i got the mini 2 and registered the dji fly app with this new drone, I then got the chance of a used mavic air 2 so took it. Now today was fist flight test with the air 2 and went through the updates all ok, took it out and used my iphone app (same one that i use on the mini 2) and went flying, tried out as many functions as I could to test everything and all went well. First battery got used fairly quiclky but it was cold so not surprised.

Anyway I switched over to my mini 2 to have some comparison shots, but when i got home the images are all from the mini 2 flight and my data/profile did not have the mavic air 2 showing, so although I did 6 flights with the air 2 non show and there is no footage on the sim card, I checked that the internal memory is not being used as well.

So all the footage from the mavic is not there on the sim card nor on my profile?

I now realise that I should add the 'device' ( the air 2) to my profile, but when I first attached it the app recognised the air 2 ok yet the footage on the sim card is the same as the footage from the miini 2?

Now I have registered the 'device' in my profile will it keep both flight data sets seperate?

Thanks
Bob

2022-1-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules