AirSense Not Working After Latest Update
716 3 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VengefulHemi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3362310 ft
United States

Just did the latest firmware update to the 2s, now I get the airsense message not working.
2022-1-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

ScottTX just posted this on MavicPilots expand the map in the lower left, you can toggle Airsense from there.
2022-2-10
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-10 17:08
ScottTX just posted this on MavicPilots expand the map in the lower left, you can toggle Airsense from there.

The toggle he noted is the sentivity option to set low,med,high.  I set mine to most sensitive, and still got not alerts.  I really question if it works at all.
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The Airsense function is associated with many factors. You may check the following information below first.
1. The aircraft equipped with ADS-B function only receive the flight information sent from the manned airplane which installs the ADS-B emission module.  For the airplane which did not install an ADS-B emission module or one which is installed the module but does not work properly, the ADS-B function can not receive their radio information and the news feed.
2. The other scenario would be, it requires radio frequency for the ADS-B receiver to get the flight information. Provided that there are obstructions, signal interference, or environment change, the system may not receive the information successively and thus can not warn you on App in time.     
3. The aircraft can not source its effective information because of weather, environment, and other objective factors, which results in failing to send effective warning information.
4. Once disable ADS-B functions, your drone can not receive the radio message.
5. The signal sent by airplane is beyond the range of aircraft, too far to receive.
2022-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules