Charge batteries on the road
322 5 2022-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirSnaps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, Does anyone know of a good way to charge Mavic air batteries on the road? I'm planning on spending a day or two filming and will be doing multiple stops with a 10 minute flight at each but with just a few minutes drive between each one so the car charger wont help much and I can't return to base to charge all the batteries at once from a mains outlet as that would ruin the already tight schedule.
Anyone got any ideas for charging on the road?

2022-1-24
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

I can think of 2 things. Take enough batteries with you or install an inverter in the car to charge the batteries with the standard charger.
2022-1-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

This - https://smile.amazon.com/Hanator ... 08J7M1MPL&psc=1
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AirSnaps. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have done this process can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2022-1-24
Use props
AirSnaps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 1-24 09:53
I can think of 2 things. Take enough batteries with you or install an inverter in the car to charge the batteries with the standard charger.

I think this is going to have to be the plan, unfortunately DJI don't sell them anymore.
2022-1-25
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

use a car charger.
2022-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules