945 5 2022-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

I filmed a review of this bag back in November, but I don't think I shared it here.

This pic shows how it leans forward with stuff in the backpack portion:

But I thought I should follow up to this, since I travelled with the bag in backpack mode over the weekend.

Pros
- Pass-through on the back still works for staying on my roller bag handle
- Backpack "space" has a LOT of volume
- Drone was safely tucked away in it's normal space
- Whole thing fit under the seat in front of me (in steerage on Southwest) with no problems

Cons
- the backpack space has a crevice that goes down the back of the bag a little, easy to lose things in there without pockets or dividers
- the whole backpack portion, being very soft sided is not rigid enough to stay fully upright. See the pic above.
- you can load it with enough stuff that TSA will pull the bag to look through.  They thought they saw an Allen wrench, but the inspecting officer said thee was too much clutter in the bag (there was no Allen wrench, I don't travel with tools).

It would be nice to haves
- Would be nice to have another handle towards the top of "backpack mode" to place around my roller handle to keep the whole thing upright (see the pic above)
- Divders/ pockets in the backpack space

All in all though, I was pleased with it and will likely travel with it in this configuration again as a replacement for my briefcase when I have a situation where I need the space in my roller carry-on. But if I don't need the space in the carry-on, I'll go back to regular mode and keep it in there.

2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there coloradoskier. Good day and thank you for posting this well made DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo Bag review video that you have created. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day. .
2022-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wish there was a version of the air2s bag for the Mavic3.   I much prefer the more compact option.
2022-1-25
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-25 00:36
I wish there was a version of the air2s bag for the Mavic3.   I much prefer the more compact option.

Haven't seen that, but coming from the way-too-tight Mavic 2 bag, I really like this one for the M3.
2022-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

coloradoskier Posted at 1-25 08:04
Haven't seen that, but coming from the way-too-tight Mavic 2 bag, I really like this one for the M3.

I can agree on the M2P bag,  really didnt like that either.  
2022-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good review!
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now