cannot connect - says the cord is headphones!
566 6 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gkgkgk
New
Greece

Hello!

I suddenly cannot connect the plane with my Adnroid phone (F2 pro).

i tried to fly in the snow but no satellites. Also , the place where the cord gets stored (in the controller) got wet.

Then, I tried to reconnect again (after a couple of hours) but nothing. Couldnt connect at all.

at first, the cord wasn't recognised at all. No auto prompt asking me how to use the cord etc.

After some trials , the cord got recognised but falsely, as headphones.

the message was saying :
Can't play audio

Can't play audio through adapter.
use digital earphones or earphones with 3.5 plug.

(and a button saying "got it")

Any ideas??? both the controller and the drone open and behave normally. I tried other phone as well. same thing.

2022-1-25
Use props
yogi053
First Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Did you happen to drop the controller in any snow? Could be you have an unserviceable plug/socket on your controller now. Can you try and connect another controller (borrow perhaps) and try that to your mobile device!
2022-1-25
Use props
gkgkgk
New
Greece

very impossible to find another controler. More likely to buy another cord and try it. Just wonder if there's an even faster solution.

The controller was never dropped into snow. But there was a blizzard so moisture had managed to sneak into this mini socket of the cord.
2022-1-25
Use props
yogi053
First Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, first step, try different cable.
2022-1-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd stick the controller somewhere warm for a couple of days to dry it out and perhaps put a vacuum cleaner nozzle over and around the USB socket.
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gkgkgk. I am sorry for the the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different cable for us to be able to isolate the said issue. If the issue still persist, it would be best to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-25
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-25 07:39
I'd stick the controller somewhere warm for a couple of days to dry it out and perhaps put a vacuum cleaner nozzle over and around the USB socket.

Yep........
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules