popped up on the RC PRO
2022-1-25
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

For me, Android.  I have both an Android and an iOS device.  My Android prompted me for an update.  iOS has not prompted me for an update, and I don't find an update in the app store (yet).
2022-1-25
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Just did 2 flights and didn't notice any changes.
2022-1-25
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

I just did a pano and when it finished I has left with a red screen in the camera view, still had full control and map view was fine as well as full stick control. I went out of the camera view and back in on the RC PRO and the camera came back and was fine after that.
2022-1-25
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

The changelog in android just says

Whats New:

- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.

So no idea what they fixed.
2022-1-25
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got it on my Android phone. Nothing on IOS... takes time for apple to put it up
2022-1-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice, thanks for sharing.
2022-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

JayOhio Posted at 1-25 10:23
popped up on the RC PRO

Okay so not for IOS.
2022-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Charles Adams Posted at 1-25 10:25
For me, Android.  I have both an Android and an iOS device.  My Android prompted me for an update.  iOS has not prompted me for an update, and I don't find an update in the app store (yet).

Thanks, Maybe its just for RC Pro and Android.
2022-1-25
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-25 14:25
Thanks, Maybe its just for RC Pro and Android.

I saw a youtube video that indicated there was a strange message that flashed (and disappeared) in the app, for the prior version (yesterday's version).  It was something about a "power warning", and indicated the craft was going into low power mode, and that the pilot should return home immediately.  The message flashed and disappeared, and it took some "frame by frame" to figure out what it was saying.

I don't KNOW anything, but I am speculating that the andriod version did have an oddity that the iOS version doesn't, and they needed to fix it right away.
2022-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Charles Adams Posted at 1-25 14:36
I saw a youtube video that indicated there was a strange message that flashed (and disappeared) in the app, for the prior version (yesterday's version).  It was something about a "power warning", and indicated the craft was going into low power mode, and that the pilot should return home immediately.  The message flashed and disappeared, and it took some "frame by frame" to figure out what it was saying.

I don't KNOW anything, but I am speculating that the andriod version did have an oddity that the iOS version doesn't, and they needed to fix it right away.

Ah, that maybe the reason another android update was released so quickly
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JayOhio. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-1-25
Use props
Vincenzo Caramia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37490 ft
Italy

Hi, in my case, on android 12.5 running on Redmi Note 9S, the exposition lock is not working. The osd on screen is qiute blurry.
Did you notice this issiue too? Before, on ver 1.5.4 nothing similiar... How could i fix it? Many tnx!!!!
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_6368O72vNH4A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213117 ft
United Kingdom

Charles Adams Posted at 1-25 14:36

I have updated to the 1.5.9 and still think that message is appearing for a split second not been able to read it so far. I am on android
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_4aIU1EYYHGcz
New
Flight distance : 51043 ft
Italy

can someone please upload the apk file? I'm getting a parsing error while installing the one that download automatically... thx!
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_6368O72vNH4A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213117 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_6368O72vNH4A Posted at 1-27 12:47
I have updated to the 1.5.9 and still think that message is appearing for a split second not been able to read it so far. I am on android

Now done a couple of flights, not had the power warning or anything out of the ordinary except I had an issue of no cache file after flight and corrupt file on SD. It was about the right size but would not play on phone or pc. Replaced SD and formatted on the 1.5.9 as the card I used had been formatted and used on 1.5.4 Now seems to be working, hope this help if anyone gets same issue.
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules