795 14 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drmuppycomcast.net
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19564 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just received a replacement mini from DJI and it will not sync with my RC.  I have tried all alternate methods of syncing the RC and aircraft without success.  I need to tell DJI of the continuing problem.

2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Is there any error message? If it is convenient, could you please provide a video of the operation process for us to do a confirmation? Besides, here is a tutorial video for you to get a reference.
2022-1-26
Use props
drmuppycomcast.net
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your rapid response.  I tried both methods repeatedly, without success. I have four DJI drones and am familiar with your suggested solutions.

I have received additional last ditch methods from DJI, which I will try this morning.  Here's hoping.
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

drmuppycomcast.net Posted at 1-26 09:18
Thank you for your rapid response.  I tried both methods repeatedly, without success. I have four DJI drones and am familiar with your suggested solutions.

I have received additional last ditch methods from DJI, which I will try this morning.  Here's hoping.

Please keep us updated on the result. A video of your issue would be helpful for further confirmation.
2022-1-26
Use props
drmuppycomcast.net
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Update,

I have been corresponding with a Service Representative named Fred.  He has been terrific, patient, and thorough. After going through all of the "at home" remedies with no positive result, he has asked me to send the aircraft, controller and cables to DJI.

Damn they're good.  
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

drmuppycomcast.net Posted at 2-1 16:27
Update,

I have been corresponding with a Service Representative named Fred.  He has been terrific, patient, and thorough. After going through all of the "at home" remedies with no positive result, he has asked me to send the aircraft, controller and cables to DJI.

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback on our services. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-1
Use props
Dr. Muppy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Recent Update:

DJI Repair Services technician found a broken controller board.  Repair cost $68
2022-2-3
Use props
Dr. Muppy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thank you all for your input.  My experience with DJI Service over the past month has been flawless and wonderful.
2022-2-13
Use props
Dr. Muppy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

New question - Any comments or suggestions regarding attaching Apple Air Tags to one of my drones.  Good idea or no.
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dr. Muppy Posted at 2-13 09:11
Thank you all for your input.  My experience with DJI Service over the past month has been flawless and wonderful.

Hi there. Thanks for your positive feedback which is our great motivation to keep improving our service. If there is any other thing we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dr. Muppy Posted at 2-13 09:12
New question - Any comments or suggestions regarding attaching Apple Air Tags to one of my drones.  Good idea or no.

We do not recommend mounting other payloads. Since it's not tested, we cannot tell if it will cause interference or any other safety issue.
2022-2-13
Use props
Dr. Muppy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Mindy,
Thank you for your response regarding attaching air tags to DJI Drones.  I understand and welcome your counsel.  I was wondering, however, if any less cautious soul tried an air tag to his/her drone, gave it a test flight,
and found a noteworthy, and perhaps cautionary, result.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dr. Muppy Posted at 2-14 18:06
Mindy,
Thank you for your response regarding attaching air tags to DJI Drones.  I understand and welcome your counsel.  I was wondering, however, if any less cautious soul tried an air tag to his/her drone, gave it a test flight,
and found a noteworthy, and perhaps cautionary, result.

We are very sorry that we have not received similar feedback so far. For the sake of flight safety, we do not recommend using the accessory you mentioned on the drone. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-2-15
Use props
Dr. Muppy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

As always, Mindy, Thank You.
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dr. Muppy Posted at 2-15 21:40
As always, Mindy, Thank You.

You're welcome. Should you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules