Why would DJI keep my original?
743 2 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1434 ft
United States

I send my drone in for repairs, and before I ever sent my Mavic Pro Platinum in I contacted a support representative over the phone and thru the live chat and I asked if i needed to send it in the original box, and I was assured I would get it back in the same original box. Now that I have been through the customer service end of DJI and had my share of update request be ignored, and paid more for repais then i cpuld have gotten a complete fly more combo from FB marketplace or elsewhere, and NOW I DONT HAVE THE BOX THAT BELOGED TO ME. Some people may not understand, but many will. I an one of those who keeps certain things for certain reaslns, and certainly intended to have that original pavkaging returned.
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you have the picture of the original package? I will try to escalate your request for the related department for further assistance.
2022-1-26
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happened to me to, they shipped me a box with a refurbished unit matching the new Serial Number. The box was identical in every other way,
2022-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules