what is the best video editing application
2108 12 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
merrypork
New

Pakistan

Hello

Can any one recommend a Mobile based video editing app that can handle editing 4k 60fps at 100mb data rate.  I have been using Corel Video studio for years with other cameras but the bit rate on the DJI pocket is so high the software cant seem to cope with it.  I have been in touch with Corel but they cant seem to resolve it.  Any recommendations (apart from adobe premier pro - too expensive) would be greatly received.

Thanks

2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_EIfLyUi1V2ur
New

Pakistan

inshot pro app is one of the best video applications for android users. to learn more about ti then see post getinshotproapk.com
2022-1-27
Use props
DroneEnvy
lvl.1

United States

A quick, intuitive and fairly inexpensive app is Cyberlink PowerDirector. It is super easy to use and I can get footage up in about an hour after edits, etc.  Here is a link to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3UYruP3cpnS0wqgosouTxg
2022-3-2
Use props
JohnPohn
New

Russia

thanks for this post
2022-3-9
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I'd suggest using a lightweight editor on PC like TunesKit AceMovi. It's won't take too much space off your computer but offers a lot of dumbed-down advanced features like keyframing, green screen and animations.
2022-3-9
Use props
djiuser_7jrYZgQKkZY8
lvl.1

India

The best video editing applications are:

1. FilmoraGo.
2. Kinemaster.
3. Viva Video.
4. WeVideo.
5. Filmr.
Quik.
2022-7-25
Use props
mayong
lvl.1

Algeria

best video editing applications for me is Adobe Premiere Rush  or InShot this app is a popular choice.
2022-7-28
Use props
mini11
New

India

The best video editing application for mobile are InShot - Video Editor, Kinemaster, iMovie, GoPro Quik, Splice - Video Editor, Viva Video - Video Editor

But I like the Capcut windows version the most. Some reasons behind my liking are mentioned here https://techiecious.com/capcut-for-pc/
2022-8-17
Use props
fans32c93870
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184633 ft
United States

I am using Movavi. It's very user-friendly, has a great, easy-to-use interface, and has many great features like motion tracking, green screen editing, sync Separately Recorded Audio and Video, etc. It is a good balance between advanced functionality and ease of use.
2023-8-14
Use props
kaileygu
New

India

Thanks,
One of InShot's standout features is its intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface. Even for beginners, the app offers a smooth learning curve, making it accessible to virtually anyone interested in video editing.

download inshot
2023-9-20
Use props
kaileygu
New

India

Great post! I agree with your points about sustainability. Have you considered discussing renewable energy solutions too?

download inshot Pc
https://sites.google.com/inshotx.com/inshotforpc/home
2023-9-25
Use props
PeterGroom
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The "best" is very much an individual opinion, largely depending on what you need it to do, versus cost.
However id suggest you look at Davinci Resolve. It has made a BIG impact in the professional TV editing world in the last couple of years taking market away from Adobe Premiere and AVID - and the best thing is its free!
Enjoy
2023-10-10
Use props
Raven Reels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 701322 ft
United States

I know its not mobile, but I usually use Movavi on my desktop and my laptop. find a few free LUTS online and it will help with color grading your footage. capcut has a mobile version I believe that could help but you may have your best editing experience using a Desktop/laptop
2023-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules