Mavic Air 2- New- Worked Fine- Now Won't Connect -What did I do w...
436 1 2022-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
21nyy21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126093 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey everyone!

Happy to be here, and I look forward to lots on great discussion!

BUT FIRST I NEED SOME HELP!

So I have had my Mavic Air 2 for about 2 weeks. I've flown it a few times and everything has gone fine. Two days ago I flew it normally, recorded some great footage and had no issues. When I got home to transfer footage, I swapped out my battery to a fresh one so I could transfer without worry. I lost connectivity with the drone, and have not been able to get it back. The drone powers on, does the "propeller shimmy" on all 4 arms and then goes into fan mode with no lights or anything. Will not enter pair mode.

Now, I know that the unit could have malfunctioned and "bricked", but I am thinking it was because I pulled out the battery with it on (not connected) and did a swap. Someone had told me about the battery being married to the unit? I don't know if that's true or not.

Also, something interesting that came about the day before all of this happened, was the app reminding me to bind the controller with the drone. I had already done that. Didn't know why it was asking me again. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Anyhow, I really didn't want to have to send this unit back to DJI so soon and be without my ability to content create, so if any of you fine fliers could please give me some advice I would so appreciate it.

thank you so much!

Robert

2022-1-29
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are quick to respond at DJI. Tell them what you did. Most info you give them will help you the most. Have you tried charging the battery you took out and powered up drone with it again?
2022-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules