turned on my phone getting ready to fly and got
374 3 2022-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
petshar1
lvl.1

United States

turned on  my phone  getting ready to fly and got this massage new version available. pressed update.
then got  DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE.  so pressed INSTALL.   got masage  App not installed.
any iders what went wrong. And to fix it
thanks
2022-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there petshar1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2022-1-30
Use props
petshar1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-30 19:27
Hello there petshar1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

HI I GOT THE UPDATE TO GO ON BY  REMOVING SOME CACHE.FILES
MY MOBILE IS A SAMSUNG  S7
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

petshar1@saskte Posted at 1-31 18:30
HI I GOT THE UPDATE TO GO ON BY  REMOVING SOME CACHE.FILES
MY MOBILE IS A SAMSUNG  S7

Hi there petshar1. Thank you for the reply and for giving out this update. If you have any other concerns or any issues  with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules