763 9 2022-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2283609 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the RC Pro with my Mavic 3 Cine.  Transferring footage seems to be a pain.  I open up the Fly App on my iPhone and not all the footage is there.

Ok, so I decide to just transfer it to my Macbook Pro when I get home.  Get home and it's a bit easier but the Pano's and Hyperlapse's are all individual files.  I don't mind that if I am going to take time to do high editing, but just to check it out or share with family/friends or something I was hoping I could just grab the pano or hyperlapse.  

Can we still not save the screen records directly to the micro ssd on the rc pro, yet?

if you can help with any of these issues, please help!

2022-1-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some people have said that the stitched files are on the drone,   so if thats right they should be easily copied off.
2022-1-31
Use props
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-31 00:58
Some people have said that the stitched files are on the drone,   so if thats right they should be easily copied off.

when i see them on my rc pro, they are all stitched together and i did finally get them off that way, but it was a long process.  i had to transfer them to my album, and then login to my fly app on my iphone, then grab them out of there and then air drop them to my macbook pro.  just feels like a lot
2022-1-31
Use props
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

is there a way to wirelessly transfer files from rc pro to something else?  it can find my iphone and macbook via bluetooth but fails when trying to transfer that way.
2022-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iAmChrisStone Posted at 1-31 02:59
when i see them on my rc pro, they are all stitched together and i did finally get them off that way, but it was a long process.  i had to transfer them to my album, and then login to my fly app on my iphone, then grab them out of there and then air drop them to my macbook pro.  just feels like a lot

On the Mavic 2 there are stitched in the drone, but later drones they stitch on the device instead,   but some people were saying that these were being stitched on the drone again so its odd there are discrepancies.  
2022-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iAmChrisStone Posted at 1-31 03:00
is there a way to wirelessly transfer files from rc pro to something else?  it can find my iphone and macbook via bluetooth but fails when trying to transfer that way.

I use the sendanywhere app on my smart controller to send images to my phone.
2022-1-31
Use props
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-31 04:27
I use the sendanywhere app on my smart controller to send images to my phone.

Oh i may have to try this!  Can i google it in the browser or what is the best way to download?
2022-1-31
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the Panoramas folder, there will be a folder for each pano that was captured.  In each of those folders, there will be all of the individual images that were captured as part of that pano capture.  If you look at the name of that folder, you can go back to the main "100Media" Folder and find the JPG file of the the same name that matched the folder name in the Panorama folder.  That will be the fully rendered pano image the drone created.  

I personally ignore that rendered JPG file 99.9% of the time and use the individual DNG files to create my own in LightRoom.  Doing it that way will be a far better image.
2022-1-31
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

If you don’t want to use a OTG adapter with a usb thumb drive….
What I use is a little app called WiFi FTP server.
Then you can browse to your RC Pro and download any size file… directly…no cloud needed
Also WiFi is a lot faster than Bluetooth!
2022-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iAmChrisStone Posted at 1-31 05:27
Oh i may have to try this!  Can i google it in the browser or what is the best way to download?

I got mine from app mirror - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/es ... re-file-transfer-2/
2022-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules