Air 2S - Smart Controller / RC Pro
980 9 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jumpy07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1738885 ft
United Kingdom

It appears that lots of people ordering the Air 2S with the Smart Controller have been getting the RC Pro, albeit with different firmware from the Mavic 3 version.

Given that the Smart Controller is laggy and unuseable on the Air 2S this is a good thing, but when I contacted DJI I was told the old controller might be supplied in stock..

I would buy the Air 2s if DJI could guarantee it comes with the RC Pro, but no one seems to be able to do this.. and it doesent seem an option to choose the RC Pro.. ?

2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that the Air 2s Fly more combo (RC Pro) will not come with the RC-N1. Thank you for your understanding ande support.
2022-1-31
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 20:00
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that the Air 2s Fly more combo (RC Pro) will not come with the RC-N1. They are different sets. Thank you for your understanding ande support.

Hello Gamora,

Did you mean literally what you wrote, because you implied there are different FMC for the A2S, one with the RC Pro and one with the RC-N1 which seems to satisfy the OP's question.  Please clarify as I too may be interested.  Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Talk to Heliguy, they will know if they have new stock and they are super helpful.
2022-2-1
Use props
Jumpy07
lvl.2
United Kingdom

dr6583 Posted at 1-31 21:10
Hello Gamora,

Did you mean literally what you wrote, because you implied there are different FMC for the A2S, one with the RC Pro and one with the RC-N1 which seems to satisfy the OP's question.  Please clarify as I too may be interested.  Thank you.

You might want to speak to your colleagues as it appears that DJI is shipping the RC pro with some of the bundles. B&H are advertising it with the RC Pro..  lots of threads on forums about this..

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D768%26typeid%3D768

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... ir_2s_fly_more.html
https://drone-works.com/dji-mavic-air-2s-fly-more-combo-rc-pro/

2022-2-1
Use props
Jumpy07
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 01:54
Talk to Heliguy, they will know if they have new stock and they are super helpful.

They are shipping with old controller..  just spoke to them..
2022-2-1
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Jumpy07 Posted at 2-1 02:38
They are shipping with old controller..  just spoke to them..

That should be illegal lol
2022-2-1
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Why not purchase one from B&H? OR someone with a good return policy? Simple as that!
2022-2-1
Use props
Jumpy07
lvl.2
United Kingdom

TP-FPV Posted at 2-1 05:34
Why not purchase one from B&H? OR someone with a good return policy? Simple as that!

Because I am in the UK.. simple as that..
2022-2-1
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Jumpy07,
Had the same concern when buying mine. Some online providers advertised "with smart controller" but not really defining exactly which smart controller; SC or RC Pro. Being that the prices seemed to be fixed and every retailer sells for the same price ( how does that happen?), I bought from an online house that I could chat with and call on the phone to verify the controller. I did receive the RC Pro as I requested.
Good luck to you
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules