Trying to get my mini 2 fixed
1735 9 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 379682 ft
United States

Can someone tell me the steps to get my mini 2 fixed,,geek squad protection has expired and my baby is broken...
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May I know what issue you've encountered with your DJI Mini 2? Please be advised that if the unit encountered a crash incident, you have an option to send in the unit for a proper diagnosis. We'll send you an offer based on the result of the diagnosis. You may create an online repair request through this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index or you may kindly reach out to our corresponding team by going to this link: https://www.dji.com/support For you to have a reference on our after-sales policy, you may kindly visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
United States

It was my fault mostly,,ehh it was my fault... Watching the reviews I learned that you can't fly at night without strode lights,, so I bought the landing gear with the lights,, wait until dark to go outside and test it... Looking at the lights underneath i bring Her up a little to see how bright it is,, forgetting about the low branch and Here propellers got caught in the branch.. they stopped spinning and she hit the ground hard... crack in her leg,, crack in the back door,, and broke Her kneck...--gimbal-- Why do I feel like I lost a life???
20220131_182139.jpg
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
United States

I can't sleep,,, I want to take some super glue and try surgery  on Her,, if I can fix my gimbal she will still be operational... couple of flight scars but still operational... I feel like one of my cats died behind my Drone,,, I don't think this is normal...
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk Posted at 1-31 16:28
I can't sleep,,, I want to take some super glue and try surgery  on Her,, if I can fix my gimbal she will still be operational... couple of flight scars but still operational... I feel like one of my cats died behind my Drone,,, I don't think this is normal...

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the crash. We fully understand your feeling. We don't recommend you fix your drone by your own, since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired in the future.
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
United States

I live in the usa,,,I can't send this thing to China,,, our government has banned DJI because there haters of them being the best in the Drone Industry.. I'll never get it back,, idk about you,, but I can't just throw away 6 hundred dollars.. and I don't have 450 to just go buy the none combo right now,, no one in Columbus Ga fixes Drones..Best Buy told me I'd have to send it back to the manufacturer in order to get it fixed because my Geek Squad protection is over... I don't have a choice but to try to fix it myself.....
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
United States

I live in the usa,,,I can't send this thing to China,,, our government has banned DJI because there haters of them being the best in the Drone Industry.. I'll never get it back,, idk about you,, but I can't just throw away 6 hundred dollars.. and I don't have 450 to just go buy the none combo right now,, no one in Columbus Ga fixes Drones..Best Buy told me I'd have to send it back to the manufacturer in order to get it fixed because my Geek Squad protection is over... I don't have a choice but to try to fix it myself.....
2022-2-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk Posted at 2-1 04:48
I live in the usa,,,I can't send this thing to China,,, our government has banned DJI because there haters of them being the best in the Drone Industry.. I'll never get it back,, idk about you,, but I can't just throw away 6 hundred dollars.. and I don't have 450 to just go buy the none combo right now,, no one in Columbus Ga fixes Drones..Best Buy told me I'd have to send it back to the manufacturer in order to get it fixed because my Geek Squad protection is over... I don't have a choice but to try to fix it myself.....

DJI has a service center here i the US. You have to go through DJI support to get the process started.  
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
United States

How much is DJI Refresh???
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk Posted at 2-2 09:44
How much is DJI Refresh???

Hi, there. You could check the price of the DJI Refresh from this link: https://store.dji.com/shop/service?site=brandsite. However, please noted that if your drone is broken, you can not buy it until you get the drone fixed. Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules