DJI RC PRO Smart Controller
1028 6 2022-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans548d28ea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13333 ft
United States

DJI RC PRO Smart ControllerWhen can we add third party apps. I need to add  my insurance app.  I need to add aloft app.  

2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. You could download the installation package through the system's built-in third-party browser or use a microSD card to install the APK file. Please kindly know that DJI is not responsible for the permissions and information security involved in third-party applications, and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues with third-party apps. If the DJI RC Pro function is affected after a third-party app is installed, please try to uninstall the app or restore factory settings.
2022-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you download the app from the browser you need to go into settings and Under the "Apps" section in Settings, you will need to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
2022-2-5
Use props
fans548d28ea
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 21:02
Hi, there. You could download the installation package through the system's built-in third-party browser or use a microSD card to install the APK file. Please kindly know that DJI is not responsible for the permissions and information security involved in third-party applications, and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues with third-party apps. If the DJI RC Pro function is affected after a third-party app is installed, please try to uninstall the app or restore factory settings.

where is a good place to get the   APK file
2022-2-5
Use props
fans548d28ea
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 02:20
If you download the app from the browser you need to go into settings and Under the "Apps" section in Settings, you will need to allow for the installation of unknown apps.

do I need the  APK file. where can I get that at .
2022-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans548d28ea Posted at 2-5 11:41
where is a good place to get the   APK file

You can find the corresponding installation APK file from the official website of the app you want to install.
2022-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans548d28ea Posted at 2-5 11:42
do I need the  APK file. where can I get that at .

APK Mirror is a good place to start.
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules