2060 4 2022-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pelon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1183340 ft
  • >>>
United States

My mini2 won't connect to my recently purchased RC231 remote ,I have tried to update the firmware on dji assistant 2 but the firmware files don't show up on the page.I tried pairing with djifly app and with pressing the three buttons on the controller with no luck.The mini2 will connect to my smart controller but not the RC231.
2022-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing how you pair the RC to your DJI Mini 2? In addition, kindly please try to make sure the connection between the remote controller and the app as this might require a firmware update since this is a new RC. You may also provide us with the serial number via PM so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-5
Use props
Siggi_Wee
New

Germany

I have the exact same problem except that I dont have a smart controller to fly anyways.
When trying to update the firmware of the RC, there are no files shown.

Did you find a fix yet?
2022-7-31
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pelon made mention of pressing button on the RC231 but no mention of pressng the power button on the Mini 2, ...........are you?
2022-7-31
Use props
pelon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1183340 ft
  • >>>
United States

Siggi_Wee Posted at 7-31 07:38
I have the exact same problem except that I dont have a smart controller to fly anyways.
When trying to update the firmware of the RC, there are no files shown.

I sold that remote and kept the smart controller.
2022-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules