Is there a way to check if batteries are counterfeit?
559 9 2022-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22969 ft
United States

I bought a couple of refurbished batteries on eBay from a supposedly authorized DJI dealer with warranties intact and I was wondering if there is any way to actually check if these are counterfeit or if they still have an active warranty. They've both worked fine so far but the font of the serial number on one of them looks suspicious to me and they both have different label formats. I'm not sure if it's OK to share the serial numbers here or how to go about this. I'm completely new to DJI and drones in general, loving my new Mini SE
2022-2-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Kindly please send me the serial numbers of the said DJI intelligent flight batteries through PM for me to be able to check. Thank you.
2022-2-6
Use props
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
United States

I PM'd Stephen on the 7th with the serial numbers but I never heard back. Could anyone please help with this issue? I'd greatly appreciate it.
2022-2-18
Use props
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
United States

lil bump bump
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
United States

bumpity bump
2022-3-4
Use props
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
United States

i b bumpin
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
United States

hey yall <3
2022-3-15
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

He must not have liked your serial numbers!
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_PwWu1firnanh
lvl.1
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 3-15 16:09
He must not have liked your serial numbers!

I guess so! I see he is active on the forum but he never replied to my PMs or here. I see he's still active so  I guess he's just ignoring me? I don't get it. I had high hopes <3 If anyone can still check these numbers I'd appreciate it!
2022-3-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_PwWu1firnanh Posted at 3-17 05:52
I guess so! I see he is active on the forum but he never replied to my PMs or here. I see he's still active so  I guess he's just ignoring me? I don't get it. I had high hopes

Do you by chance live near an authorized DJI store?  My store has to input the serial number into a system when checking if the battery is still under warranty or not.  Maybe a store could help you whereas the forum seems to get hit or miss engagement from the mods.
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules