841 6 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I was doing a hyperlapse and I noticed that the cell phone had fallen over (see the attached video where I took the snippet of the moment that occurred - or link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h416ybWR7RNibZe67)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7HX3FKxaTs

After that I noticed that there was a low battery information and left the device charging.
Today I turned it on again and it is not working. The lights come on, but he doesn't start any of the engines. When trying to connect through the app I click connect and nothing happens. When entering the camera view, the same low battery icon appears, but it seems that it is not connected. I made a video showing the problem, however the large size, so I shared it on google photos at the link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qYpZpr6QaEiUpnxa6
Note in the video that the device turns on and the motors remain motionless. The only response from the om5 is the on and off button, everything else doesn't work.

I've tried with another phone and it doesn't connect either. The procedure to reset the bluethoot in the case that I found in the support (https://www.dji.com/br/support/p ... ndsite&from=nav) did not work - the light just turns green and nothing happens when pressing citizen buttons

video

2022-2-7
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

i contacted dji support in brazil and they informed me that they do not support om5 and that they would forward my problem to international support, which initially returned a standard answer, and that after i said that nothing helped they told me that the product was from china, and that I would have to seek warranty DIRECTLY there and personally
2022-2-7
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Really feel for you! Did you know it wasn't supported for your country? Don't think I would buy anything that had no means of some sort of warranty.
2022-2-7
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

yogi053 Posted at 2-7 09:59
Really feel for you! Did you know it wasn't supported for your country? Don't think I would buy anything that had no means of some sort of warranty.

unfortunately I went to trust the DJI brand! Even so, I will pursue my rights in court because the dji has representatives here.
But I'm still hopeful that someone can point me to some software like dji assistant for osmo, so that I can connect and maybe solve this problem
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find out your email through your forum account to check the detail. Hope you can understand that since your OM 5 is Mainland China version, it needed to be sent back to Mainland China for repair. Or you can contact the seller to see if they can help directly. Thanks for your understanding in advance.
2022-2-7
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

i am returning the OM5 to china by post office as aliexpress will refund my money. I'm sad with DJI because I didn't imagine the OM5 was that bad, to the point of damage on the first use and I'm stuck with the problem without any kind of support, help or even some app or software to diagnose the problem.
2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 2-8 11:06
i am returning the OM5 to china by post office as aliexpress will refund my money. I'm sad with DJI because I didn't imagine the OM5 was that bad, to the point of damage on the first use and I'm stuck with the problem without any kind of support, help or even some app or software to diagnose the problem.

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly know that we do not release any DJI Assistant 2 for Osmo Mobile series now. Due to the restriction on the internet, it requires us to detect your unit and then can we fully resolve the issue for you. Sincerely apologize for that. We respect your decision and fully understand that. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks a lot.
2022-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules