DJI Fly 1.5.9 failing to upload 360 panoramas to Skypixel
2968 3 2022-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fscheps
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Community,

I am on a holiday trip, and captured a 360 panorama, unfortunatelly since I transitioned from Mavic Air to DJI Mini 2, I cannot anymore download the Stitched panorama and upload that image to Skypixel from my computer. The only way until yesterday before updating to the latest software, was to upload the 360 Sphere directly from the DJI Fly app to Skypixel, which is quite annoying but at least until yesterday it was working.
Now with this latest DJI Fly 1.5.9 (1015 official), when I try to upload the sphere to Skypixel (that shows OK in the App) it doesnt work anymore. The upload image in Skypixel shows as a flat image instead of a Sphere.

I am not sure what is going on, but seems a bug in the software. I hope someone from DJI is looking at this forum.
Anyone else having this problem or found a way to copy the stitched image from the drone or phone and then manually uploading it to skypixel?

Thanks for sharing your comments

Fernando
2022-2-9
Use props
mjpolak
New

Poland

Hey, have you found some solution for that? I'm facing same issue now - only flat files are uploaded to skypixel. Thank you in advance.
2022-3-21
Use props
mjpolak
New

Poland

I found the answer:

You need to share from a drone gallery, not a local cache image. So you need to connect to your drone.

Dunno why it differs.
2022-3-24
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Depending on how you access Skypixel it will act differently.
This works for me:
Go to skypixel.com, create an account first time (or login after that). Download your pictures to the same device. Click on the Upload button to the top right and choose what you want to upload. Skypixel will convert your pictures to the desired format and store it there. You can then share a link to the work.
2022-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules