Missing Cameras after a Repair
630 4 2022-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Herc7
lvl.2
United States

I have a rant and don't know where to proceed. Ihave been fighting with DJI for almost 2 months.  
We sent our Matrice 210 in for repairs at the end of November.  I sent our Z30 & XT2 in with the Matrice because the drone was having connectivity issues to the cameras so DJI recommended sending the cameras as well to check.  
Everything went well initially.  Repairs were completed (some warranty which was nice).
Then everything was shipped back.  I received 3 different emails saying each package was complete & shipping out so I assumed they were 3 separate shipments.  
We received the Matrice but no cameras.  Waited a couple days and still nothing.  After checking the emails again, each package had the same Tracking Number.
DJI says they shipped everything out in 1 box & UPS only picked up 1 box.  They have shown inconclusive picture of the box before shipping.  They won't show me pictures of all 3 items being placed (individually) in the box saying they have provided enough.  Not showing me pictures before is making me feel suspect now.

I'm missing almost $20K in cameras and a useless drone right now without them.

I'm at my wits end as all they tell me to do is follow up with Police for investigation - which is a pain to have Canadian police try to connect with authoriiites in the US.

Repairs were completed in US faciilty and I'm in Canada.

image-2022-01-12-15-53-20-924.png
image-2022-01-17-11-38-23-990.png
image-2022-01-17-11-38-56-302.png
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Herc7. I'm sorry to read about to know about this issue you've encountered. I tried to check some information about isuue and to review the notes of your previous case using your DJI Forum details but no records found. Could you please provide me the case number (CAS) or the ticket number? Thank you.
2022-2-10
Use props
Herc7
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2-10 10:41
Hi Herc7. I'm sorry to read about to know about this issue you've encountered. I tried to check some information about isuue and to review the notes of your previous case using your DJI Forum details but no records found. Could you please provide me the case number (CAS) or the ticket number? Thank you.

Hi, sent you a PM
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Herc7 Posted at 2-11 07:23
Hi, sent you a PM

Thank you for the notice and cooperation. I have replied to your PM. Please check, thank you.
2022-2-11
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

this sounds like a horrible situation to be in, I don't think DJI trust their customers, as they have a policy of customers being wrong until proven otherwise, unfortunately this is a very long process in my experience.
What I suggest is figure out the correct weight for a package with 3 items and check the weight disclosed to UPS, it it doesn't match bingo.
2022-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules