851 6 2022-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans628badb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5886 ft
United States

Howdy,

I hope this might be the right place - I'm looking for suggestions.

Galaxy Note S20 5G
I download and attempt to install the latest DJI Fly APK (1.5.9).  The install crashes - really doesn't tell me anything.  I'm curious if anyone has had a similar issue and how they got around it.

I'd like to send my little drone into the sky - but....

(db)
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue still persists after you reinstall it? Kindly please make sure that the DJI Fly app is fully deleted on your mobile device before reinstalling it, restart mobile device before installing it again may help also. In addition, if you could provide us a screenshot of the error message that would be a great help. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-12
Use props
fans628badb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5886 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 00:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue still persists after you reinstall it? Kindly please make sure that the DJI Fly app is fully deleted on your mobile device before reinstalling it, restart mobile device before installing it again may help also. In addition, if you could provide us a screenshot of the error message that would be a great help. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I was sent the following - and the issue is resolved = thank you:

--------------------------------------------------

We apologize for the inconvenience. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain the complete updates in the app.

DJI official download link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly  

For DJI Fly App install issues, please kindly follow the steps below,

1. Find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" .

2. If the "Install Unknown App" setting has been turned on, please uninstall the old version of the app after backing up photos and videos, restart the phone, and download then install the APP which download in DJI official website.(Make sure that the available memory is greater than 2 GB after you clear your mobile phone cache.)

3. Please go back to the android desktop and enter the "My File ", then you can install the file just downloaded with the default browser,

2022-2-12
Use props
djiuser_q5FjRCkxjyKA
New
Flight distance : 64078 ft
Australia

Hi i hve the same phone and with the same problem.
I have done everything suggested above but the dji fly app does not exist anymore in Playstore?
2022-2-12
Use props
djiuser_q5FjRCkxjyKA
New
Flight distance : 64078 ft
Australia

I have a dji mini2.
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans628badb3 Posted at 2-12 12:18
I was sent the following - and the issue is resolved = thank you:

--------------------------------------------------

Perfect! We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue that you experience. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_q5FjRCkxjyKA Posted at 2-12 22:01
Hi i hve the same phone and with the same problem.
I have done everything suggested above but the dji fly app does not exist anymore in Playstore?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly app is only available straight to our website. Kindly please try the link below. Thank you

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules