AirData Signal Reports - 3 Flights - Same Location
852 7 2022-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Continuin issues with "near-field" disconnects between the M3C and RC1 Pro.

Notes:
1)Same location - open field, no internet on site
2)All flights within ~60 min

Flight #1.jpg Flight #2.jpg Flight #3.jpg
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EFRPIC. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application and fly your DJI Mavic 3 to see if the issue will persist? Just a friendly reminder to please use the recommended DJI Fly application when flying your DJI Mavic 3 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications can void the warranty of your DJI Product. Thank you and safe flying always.
2022-2-16
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

DJI Stephen

DJI Fly is the application. AirData is simply providing a decoding of the logs.

Firmware is up to date and many other logs have been sent via DJI Wendy. Please refer to her as these disconnect issues were requested.

I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused by sending what was requested by DJI.

Am I to understand I should no longer post what she and other Admins have requested?

Please advise if the requested information is no longer requested. I really do hate wasting my time, if that is indeed the case.
2022-2-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

A really strange response from DJI...
2022-2-16
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Just another day. Just asking for input ;-)
2022-2-16
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Not to mention that since no SDK exists for the M3 yet how could I fly with a 3rd party application?
2022-2-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EFRPIC Posted at 2-16 23:18
Not to mention that since no SDK exists for the M3 yet how could I fly with a 3rd party application?

SDK was not released on M2 until almost 9 months. So thats not going to happen anytime soon. Your disconnects, I think you mention you cannot get 5.4ghz in auto. I did see mention in the manual that 5.4ghz is not available in some areas. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Darthdslr also had similar problem with disconnects, it was recommended by dji support that he return his RC pro for exchange.
2022-2-17
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

I will wait for the new firmware 1st..I think.
2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules