DJI FPV won't fly with new batteries.
2307 12 2022-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUIS38269
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244701 ft
United States

My FPV drone works just fine with the battery provided, but I have tried 3 other extra batteries that I purchased seperately and it will not fly with them.  I charged them up to full and updated the firmware, but when its time to take off, it just sits there with the rear lights blinking red.   I can hear the fans running and can operate the camera, but thats about it.  Has anyone else had this issue?  i bought then off Amazon and im getting real tired of sending them back.  
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what error message did you received when you try to perform the takeoff? Can you please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
LUIS38269
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-14 00:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what error message did you received when you try to perform the takeoff? Can you please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello,

It does not give me any error message, everything looks like it is working just fine but when I maneuver the control sticks for take off it does nothing.  The goggles show everything is ready for take off.  The rear lights blink red steadily.  It seems a lot of people are having issues with batteries purchased afterwards, but nobody seems to provide a solution.  
2022-2-14
Use props
djiuser_5b0IDj4ctEw8
lvl.1

United States

I am also having the same issue. I bought the fly more battery kit and I can't get either of the batteries to work. The charge indicated that the battery is charged. The battery powers the drone and the read out is 100% in the goggles but the drone seems to think that the battery is completely discharged.
2022-2-14
Use props
djiuser_5b0IDj4ctEw8
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_5b0IDj4ctEw8 Posted at 2-14 17:23
I am also having the same issue. I bought the fly more battery kit and I can't get either of the batteries to work. The charge indicated that the battery is charged. The battery powers the drone and the read out is 100% in the goggles but the drone seems to think that the battery is completely discharged.

I also bought my battery from Amazon so it could be possible that Amazon got a bad batch. Just a thought.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LUIS38269 Posted at 2-14 09:01
Hello,

It does not give me any error message, everything looks like it is working just fine but when I maneuver the control sticks for take off it does nothing.  The goggles show everything is ready for take off.  The rear lights blink red steadily.  It seems a lot of people are having issues with batteries purchased afterwards, but nobody seems to provide a solution.

Hi, there. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the battery via PM? Besides, please give us a video showing the indication status of the drone to do a confirmation? You could upload it to Google Drive/ Dropbox so that we could download it. Thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_5b0IDj4ctEw8 Posted at 2-14 17:25
I also bought my battery from Amazon so it could be possible that Amazon got a bad batch. Just a thought.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the battery via PM? Besides, please give us a video showing the indication status of the drone to do a confirmation? You could upload it to Google Drive/ Dropbox so that we could download it. Thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
Stararker
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 20:33
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the battery via PM? Besides, please give us a video showing the indication status of the drone to do a confirmation? You could upload it to Google Drive/ Dropbox so that we could download it. Thank you.

Video link https://photos.app.goo.gl/zPHx882J47NTBbZG7 S/N's provided via PM
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Stararker Posted at 2-15 13:29
Video link https://photos.app.goo.gl/zPHx882J47NTBbZG7 S/N's provided via PM

Thanks for the information provided. Our initial analysis shows this issue was caused by a battery error. Please start a case through the link below and send back your malfunctioning battery for inspection. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-2-15
Use props
LUIS38269
lvl.1
United States

so I ended up sending back the individual batteries I purchased and bought a fly more combo pack and those batteries work just fine.  Im assuming it is a bad batch of batteries going around.   Hope this helps.
2022-2-19
Use props
bansalkrish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56739 ft
United States

LUIS38269 Posted at 2022-2-14 09:01
Hello,

AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE TOTAL FLIGHT DONE 20 after that i got warning about battrey maintence required i ignored that after 4-5 flights i got the error of battrey low voltage after that am not able to fly the drone
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_TVNcnskm4WgM
New
United States

I am having the same issues with my fly more kit. Batteries charge but will not fly drone.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_TVNcnskm4WgM Posted at 2-4 14:24
I am having the same issues with my fly more kit. Batteries charge but will not fly drone.

Hi there,  we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if there is any error message? How about the aircraft status indicators?
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules