883 5 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ed9bb23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347415 ft
  • >>>
United States

I seem to recall this setting as available before the latest update to the Fly App and or FW.

Am I wrong or, was there ever such a setting?

Asking because when I registered my drone with the FAA, there was a section where you could include your drone's info for Remote ID Purposes.
2022-2-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is no approved spec yet for Remote ID,  DJI have their own system called Aeroscope,  and they changed the name on the app to reflect that better so that people didnt confuse the two.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For reference, the DJI AirSense is an alert system that uses ADS-B technology to give drone pilots enhanced situational awareness and help them make responsible decisions while flying. This feature gathers flight data sent automatically from nearby aircraft with ADS-B transmitters, analyzing it to detect potential collision risks and alert users well in advance through the DJI mobile application. In addition, I will post a DJI link where in you can read more about the DJI AirSense ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/airsense ).  Thank you.
2022-2-16
Use props
REDYUL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5899 ft
United States

I have a Mini 3 Pro, all firmware and app updated.
I traveled to the USA and was expecting the remote I’d setting to be asked or visible.
Nothing… I did contact support we check a few things but nothing.
If I use those app that track, it does not see my drone… this can be a big $$$ issue…

Were you able to see the setting and can you share a photo or steps to make it visible?
(I already did a reset of the controller  DJI RC, I don’t use have the one with the phone)
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

REDYUL Posted at 12-19 23:34
I have a Mini 3 Pro, with all firmware and app updated.
I traveled to the USA and was expecting the remote I’d setting to be asked or visible.
Nothing… I did contact support we check a few things but nothing.

Hi, REDYUL. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please note the following conditions wherein the drone will broadcast the FAA Remote ID signal:
1. The drone has the Remote ID functionality.
2. The drone is within the airspace of the United States.
3. The drone's motor starts.
To check if the Remote ID is being properly broadcasted, use the DJI remote controller to control the drone to start the motors, then use the WLAN of your cell phone or tablet to scan the Remote ID serial number broadcast by the drone at a location close to the drone. If you can see  “RID-” followed by a 20-digit alphanumeric, it means that it works properly. If this has been performed and the issue remains, kindly report back here. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2022-12-20
Use props
REDYUL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5899 ft
United States

Yes it did work, thank you….
I believe that I tried the procedure with only the drone on and not flying, and I could not see the RID.
It would be better that have on the about, prior to taking off, a RID “ACTIVE IN YOUR LOCATION”. Type of info .

Also when i took off, I was told that I could receive a message that remote I’d will be enabled, I I’d not see this?
2022-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules