Error 3
2084 3 2022-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moonbrains
New

South Africa

Hi everyone,  I'm trying to update my phantom 4 RTK.  when I try to update the firmware of the drone it says error 3 and "try again".  I have tried multiple times and it still hasn't worked.  Any advice about what i can try?
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Could you please provide us a screenshot to check? Please install the latest DJI Assistant 2 to try to upgrade it again to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/pr ... ;from=insite_search
2022-2-16
Use props
Taylor88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11493 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. Is it better to update plugged into my computer and using DJI Assistant 2? I have tried updating on our smart controller and connecting everything together. Neither are working I have uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant. Please HELP
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Taylor88 Posted at 9-23 11:43
I am having the same issue. Is it better to update plugged into my computer and using DJI Assistant 2? I have tried updating on our smart controller and connecting everything together. Neither are working I have uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant. Please HELP

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Could you please provide us a screenshot to check?
2022-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules