1532 7 2022-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dtzankatian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18538068 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello there. With the last update of the M3 i saw those problems. The first is that 2 times when i turned on my M3C i got an error telling that the SSD is not available switch to SD card. And the second is that i tried to use hyperlapse with waypoints, but the camera did not move at all stayed at the same position on all video.

Do you have any suggestions on this? Will this is a firmware update or my aircraft?
2022-2-16
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not had any similar message on the M3 Cine.  Are you already on the latest firmware?  If so, then I would open a support issue with DJI for sure.  It is a very expensive drone to not have reliable SSD operation.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dtzankatian. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to format your SSD to see if the problem persists. Also, please make sure that your DJI Mavic 3 Cine is running the latest firmware before formatting. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-2-16
Use props
dtzankatian
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 21:30
Hello there dtzankatian. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to format your SSD to see if the problem persists. Also, please make sure that your DJI Mavic 3 Cine is running the latest firmware before formatting. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello my friend yes i have the latest firmware and also a formatted the disk. Now it's working but if the problem persists what should i do?
2022-2-17
Use props
dtzankatian
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

I think there in DJI service they don't get trained good. Look what they are saying to me about goggles on Mavic 3 Cine these is soooo sad and unprofessional also.

2022-2-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

It looks like maybe the support technician use a copy and paste response from the wrong product category.  Ouch.
2022-2-17
Use props
dtzankatian
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

TonyPHX Posted at 2-17 23:45
It looks like maybe the support technician use a copy and paste response from the wrong product category.  Ouch.

This is just another ridiculous answer from DJI and also unprofessional
2022-2-18
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

dtzankatian Posted at 2-18 03:30
This is just another ridiculous answer from DJI and also unprofessional

Agreed.  Hard to call it their best work.
2022-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules