Cannot take off - Insufficient GNSS satellite signal detected.
1816 14 2022-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

Hi, I need help.

I have an Agras MG -1P RTK and suddenly it shows me this message "Cannot take off - Insufficient GNSS satellite signals detected. Aircraft has switched to Attitude mode. Fly with caution."

I present it for no reason, I have not had a recent accident and the last one I had was more than a month ago and then everything was working fine.

I already tried with different batteries, checking the connection of the compass, reinstalling the firmware and everything is fine, but it keeps presenting that message and it does not allow me to take off.

Who can help me please?

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-19 at 4.20.13 PM.jpeg
https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/blob:file:///24dd7ea5-7504-4a4e-8626-44d3b054c533

2022-2-19
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

Did you happen to damage the rtk antenna module located near the locking arm bolts?
2022-2-23
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

I don't know, so far I have only used the drone with GNSS, I don't have the RTK bars.

Does this drone use the RTK antennas to connect to the satellites?
2022-2-23
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

fans246c8e8b Posted at 2-23 10:31
Did you happen to damage the rtk antenna module located near the locking arm bolts?

I don't know, so far I have only used the drone with GNSS, I don't have the RTK bars.

Does this drone use the RTK antennas to connect to the satellites?
2022-2-23
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

In your picture above, right where the two arms meet, there is a plastic black stub that is pointing upward. That is your rtk antenna module. If there happened to be damage to one of those, the drone will not connect to GNSS.
2022-2-25
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

If you need clarification of what the rtk antenna is, look in the manual at the diagram of the drone. I believe it is item number 31 or 32.
2022-2-25
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

fans246c8e8b Posted at 2-25 22:47
In your picture above, right where the two arms meet, there is a plastic black stub that is pointing upward. That is your rtk antenna module. If there happened to be damage to one of those, the drone will not connect to GNSS.

You're right, check the antennas, it smells a bit burnt, when I uncover it, it shows that it is overheated.

What should I do?
2022-2-26
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

Purchase new rtk antenna modules. You shouldn’t need the rtk antenna base, only the top portion. Many distributors do not have this part readily available and will tell you it must be ordered from distributor in China and will take a month for delivery. Hopefully you can find distributors in your area that has a good inventory so you don’t have to wait. Make sure to send good pictures to distributor describing exactly what parts you need so they get the right one ☺️
2022-2-26
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

fans246c8e8b Posted at 2-26 11:45
Purchase new rtk antenna modules. You shouldn’t need the rtk antenna base, only the top portion. Many distributors do not have this part readily available and will tell you it must be ordered from distributor in China and will take a month for delivery. Hopefully you can find distributors in your area that has a good inventory so you don’t have to wait. Make sure to send good pictures to distributor describing exactly what parts you need so they get the right one ☺️

I'll get to that right now, thank you very much, you're very helpful.
2022-2-26
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

Sounds good. Happy to help. Let me know if you are able to get it going. Also, where are you from if you don’t mind me asking?
2022-2-26
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

fans246c8e8b Posted at 2-26 22:52
Sounds good. Happy to help. Let me know if you are able to get it going. Also, where are you from if you don’t mind me asking?

I'm already looking for the piece, I'm worried about the time it may take, I have clients waiting. I am from the Dominican Republic.
2022-2-27
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

Ya, there doesn’t seem to be many distributors there. You might want to try a company located in the USA called rantizo. They may have the parts you’re looking for or quick access to them. They might even have the option to speed up your delivery.
2022-2-27
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

fans246c8e8b Posted at 2-27 22:11
Ya, there doesn’t seem to be many distributors there. You might want to try a company located in the USA called rantizo. They may have the parts you’re looking for or quick access to them. They might even have the option to speed up your delivery.

Excellent, thank you very much, I just sent you an email.
2022-2-28
Use props
RafaelB
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

fans246c8e8b Posted at 2-26 11:45
Purchase new rtk antenna modules. You shouldn’t need the rtk antenna base, only the top portion. Many distributors do not have this part readily available and will tell you it must be ordered from distributor in China and will take a month for delivery. Hopefully you can find distributors in your area that has a good inventory so you don’t have to wait. Make sure to send good pictures to distributor describing exactly what parts you need so they get the right one ☺️

Thank you very much for your help, I already put the part on the drone and it is working perfectly.
2022-3-16
Use props
fans246c8e8b
lvl.1

United States

Awesome, glad to hear that.
2022-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules