Video 4K60 - Interior Filming - TOO Dark Exposure
1939 6 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulMaurin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20948 ft
United States

I'm a relatively new user for the Pocket 2.  For exterior video in 4K60, it provides exceptionally nice, clear content.  
However, when shooting 4K60 Video inside, always has too DARK exposure.  My settings are:  4K/60; PRO Mode; AUTO Exposure; White Balance AUTO; Continuous Autofocus; Full Screen OFF; Anti-Flicker 60Hz.  My iPhone 13 PRO shoots much better video inside.

When filming video inside, should I go to HDR Video (2.7 / 30K)???

Any suggestions for improving INSIDE VIDEO would be appreciated.  Thank you.

2022-2-20
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Try shooting in manual for both indoors and outdoors. You will get much better results.
2022-2-20
Use props
Gawain
lvl.3
United Kingdom

If you're filming in low light, use 30 FPS instead of 60 FPS. Lower FPS = more time for the sensor to gather light per frame. This is generally true for most/all cameras filming in low light, not just the Pocket 2.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaulMaurin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video and photo showing the issue for us to see and can assist you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-2-20
Use props
PaulMaurin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20948 ft
United States

Hi DJI Stephen,

I'm trying to upload a video sample *MP4 (123 MB) but it is stating it is the wrong format.  Any suggestions?
2022-2-20
Use props
Truth Seeker
New
Ghana

Low light use low fps like 24 or 30. Make sure high quality mode is on. Keep everything else in auto. If you want brighter video then switch into cinelike, but the noise woulda be more visible so a
You would have to apply noise reduction in post, iphones apple noise reduction in the video that’s why it’s brighter and with less noise. The high quality mode of the pocket applies noise reduction in camera but not as strong as the iPhone.
2022-2-25
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

PaulMaurin Posted at 2-20 19:29
Hi DJI Stephen,

I'm trying to upload a video sample *MP4 (123 MB) but it is stating it is the wrong format.  Any suggestions?

Upload the video on youtube & share the link here in the forum.
2022-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules