New Zealand

New Rumours for a new Smart RC

2022-2-21
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

It is going to be for their agriculture drones. It will not compete with the rc pro.
2022-2-21
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

. . . . . . , , ,
2022-2-21
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Drone dj had a page on this. It’s for agriculture use. Another example of YouTubers being goobers
2022-2-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Tornado12 Posted at 2-21 12:17
It is going to be for their agriculture drones. It will not compete with the rc pro.

Maybe but it looks awesome. Now that is a RC I won't mind spending money on and if Dji ever makes it work with the M3, I will surely be getting one.
2022-2-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

MavicFit91 Posted at 2-21 12:31
Drone dj had a page on this. It’s for agriculture use. Another example of YouTubers being goobers

Hopes and dreams mate hopes and dreams.
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Suren. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have came upon with us. As of the moment, we do not have any information and updates with DJI's future products releases and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2022-2-21
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Suren Posted at 2-21 18:46
Maybe but it looks awesome. Now that is a RC I won't mind spending money on and if Dji ever makes it work with the M3, I will surely be getting one.

I like what I saw too
2022-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks impressive.
2022-2-22
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Why this garbage rumor here???? The actual rumor relates to the Agriculture Drones. Just another garbage click bait YouTube post! We can find these ourselves by searching YouTube!
2022-2-22
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 2-21 18:47
Hopes and dreams mate hopes and dreams.

Yeah, it looks impressive for sure.
2022-2-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TP-FPV Posted at 2-22 05:46
Why this garbage rumor here???? The actual rumor relates to the Agriculture Drones. Just another garbage click bait YouTube post! We can find these ourselves by searching YouTube!

Again you trolling,
2022-2-22
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Suren Posted at 2-22 09:54
Again you trolling,

Hardly trollling!
Nope!
Just questioning rational for re-posting YouTube garbage!
2022-2-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TP-FPV Posted at 2-22 12:27
Hardly trollling!
Nope!
Just questioning rational for re-posting YouTube garbage!

That's trolling. If you don't have anything constructive to say about a post then don't read it or reply, scroll on past by you replying with your negativity, its called Trolling.
2022-2-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice looking controller.  im not familiar with the agricultural drone; do we have enough information about it such that we can rule out any possibility of it eventually working the m3?
2022-2-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 2-22 20:37
nice looking controller.  im not familiar with the agricultural drone; do we have enough information about it such that we can rule out any possibility of it eventually working the m3?

Only speculation at the moment that Dji will hopefully make it work with M3.
2022-2-22
Use props
AzureIntegrity
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1187156 ft

Australia

So who from above will be the first to apologise for doubting the video
2022-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AzureIntegrity Posted at 3-22 14:34
So who from above will be the first to apologise for doubting the video

I don’t think anyone denied or doubted the video.

FPV he just whine’s all the time…
2022-3-22
Use props
djiuser_cWySDjInflU4
lvl.1

United States

Just deployed the M30 for the first time and had some issues with the the controller.  I connected a new HDMI cable to the co troller ant to a log Monitor at a command post.   The monitor did recognize that the cord was plugged in.    I called DJI support who walked me through some steps to change settings for HDMI output and the actual setting was not even in the controller Support told me they would send me an email to upload videos of me following the steps and I have still not received anything since yesterday.

I had an emergency call out today and could not deploy the drone for the same reason…. Very frustrated
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_cWySDjInflU4
lvl.1

United States

Did not recognize…
2022-7-23
Use props
LoftyAmbitions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69275 ft
United States

Looks like the Mavic 3 Enterprise is going to come with the DJI RC Plus so there is some hope for it being compatible with the regular Mavic 3. Fingers crossed as I would probably buy one immediately because of the large screen and programable buttons.
2022-7-24
Use props
ro-copter.de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220633 ft
  • >>>
Germany

This is exactly what i am missing on the Mavic 3. A remote with a bigger screen. I just loved my old Crystalsky. The screen on the rc pro is just too tiny and the standard rc with a tablet holder is one part more that has to be charged, updated and therefore less practical.  
2022-12-27
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ro-copter.de Posted at 12-27 12:06
This is exactly what i am missing on the Mavic 3. A remote with a bigger screen. I just loved my old Crystalsky. The screen on the rc pro is just too tiny and the standard rc with a tablet holder is one part more that has to be charged, updated and therefore less practical.

Yeah I agree, the RC Pro for me is too small also. I have started using my old setup the Rc N1 with a tablet permanently connected and hooked up, fits nice and secure in a medium size back pack, all ready to go.
Its almost just as quick to start-up and launch as is the RC Pro.
And the bigger screen is so much better when planning waypoints.
But I miss the extra zoom wheel and buttons on the RC Pro, its a compromise which really we should not have had to make, Dji should have complimented their Flag Ship drone with a much better RC than the NI supplied with the M3... Just my take on it.
2022-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules