MAVIC 3 FIRMWARE ?
731 7 2022-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385187 ft
United States

Is there any Idea when the GPS and other bugs will be FIXED.. I paid way to MUCH for 45 minutes of flight that i dont get.. 10 minute connection time for a GPS homepoint and then satellites dropping out makes my AIR 2 drone more useful and 2000.00 dollars cheaper.. My patience is gone..
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a video or a picture? Also, may we double confirm whether your issue is the sudden decline of satellites or the searching time for satellites?
2022-2-23
Use props
djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 22:48
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a video or a picture? Also, may we double confirm whether your issue is the sudden decline of satellites or the searching time for satellites?

Its both.. waIting for gps and lost gps during time-lapse.. I never have these problems with my Air 2.. this sucks
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot Posted at 2-24 05:28
Its both.. waIting for gps and lost gps during time-lapse.. I never have these problems with my Air 2.. this sucks

May I confirm that do you mean the number of satellites will suddenly decrease during timelapse shooting? Could you please test it in a different area with less interference to see if the issue still exists? And please also provide us a screen recording video for further confirmation.  As for the satellites acquisition issue, we will optimate this issue through a firmware update, please wait for the update patiently.
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-24 22:27
May I confirm that do you mean the number of satellites will suddenly decrease during timelapse shooting? Could you please test it in a different area with less interference to see if the issue still exists? And please also provide us a screen recording video for further confirmation.  As for the satellites acquisition issue, we will optimate this issue through a firmware update, please wait for the update patiently.

How can i wait patiently.. you didnt when i paid for this junk..
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot Posted at 2-25 05:15
How can i wait patiently.. you didnt when i paid for this junk..

Hello, there. We understand your situation and we would like to help you as much as we can. Would you please tell us more information about your issue? DJI Mindy has asked you above. Would you please tell us? Thanks a lot.
2022-2-25
Use props
djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot
lvl.2
United States

And I answered her.. problems with Both.. getting GPS lock (home point )  and maintaining it thru time-lapse shots.. I have NO problem with my Air 2 in the same location . Just changing batteries 1/2 way thru sucks.. that's why I bought the Mavic 3..
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7rtMOUVL76Ot Posted at 2-26 05:59
And I answered her.. problems with Both.. getting GPS lock (home point )  and maintaining it thru time-lapse shots.. I have NO problem with my Air 2 in the same location . Just changing batteries 1/2 way thru sucks.. that's why I bought the Mavic 3..

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will push the engineers for the update. We hope it will be available soon as you do. Please let us know if you have any other concerns, we will try our best to help.
2022-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules