1169 17 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it normal for DJI to be in possession of my osmo since 2/10 and for case status to still say they have not received it?  The camera is smashed with battery stuck inside. I am sure dji will ship out a reman.  So what’s taking so long?  I have refresh on it and paid the replacement fee .

As has been the case in the past when I call, the person on the phone is unable to communicate with the people in Texas where my cam has been since 2/10
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi JJMik. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry for the delays in your active case. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. On my end, I'll seek a follow-up to our corresponding team. Thank you for your patience.
2022-2-24
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-24 15:21
Hi JJMik. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry for the delays in your active case. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. On my end, I'll seek a follow-up to our corresponding team. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you.  Much appreciated ..
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JJMik Posted at 2-24 15:51
Thank you.  Much appreciated ..

You're welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-2-25
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Dji has had it since 2/10
F762EA3C-57F9-4B2A-A6B8-DEC4DD424E92.png
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JJMik Posted at 2-25 16:13
Dji has had it since 2/10

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded your case to our designated teams. We will handle it ASAP during working days. Please kindly know that. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-2-25
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am still waiting. DJI CASE SAYS ITS STILL NOT RECEIVED.. my tracking shows it delivered 2/10/22
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JJMik Posted at 3-2 21:45
I am still waiting. DJI CASE SAYS ITS STILL NOT RECEIVED.. my tracking shows it delivered 2/10/22

Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your case to the relevant departments for expedited processing. We will continue to assist you with follow-up. Thanks for your patience.
2022-3-3
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-3 00:24
Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your case to the relevant departments for expedited processing. We will continue to assist you with follow-up. Thanks for your patience.

How long does it take to determine what happened to the Osmo you received on February 10th and where the new one is?  Are there no Osmo actions available?  Then send me the new model. I paid for this coverage , payed the fee to use it, and would at least like to know what’s going on.
27B08747-2158-411E-A033-3622438A4C82.jpeg
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JJMik Posted at 3-3 05:32
How long does it take to determine what happened to the Osmo you received on February 10th and where the new one is?  Are there no Osmo actions available?  Then send me the new model. I paid for this coverage , payed the fee to use it, and would at least like to know what’s going on.

Hi, JJMik. We apologize for the inconvenience. It’s not our usual standard and we understand how frustrating this delay must be. We are sorry you’ve had to spend so much time on this. We take your case highly seriously. Our higher department and they will contact you during working hours, thank you.
2022-3-4
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sir
The problem I have is that your system does not even acknowledge that you have my camera , but my tracking says otherwise. It has been days since I posted here and have called and still No update. I am calling Ups Today to inquire about insurance since my camera appears to have been lost or stolen..
D65FDD6A-A8E6-4661-B329-7B39C6995360.jpeg
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JJMik Posted at 3-4 03:15
Sir
The problem I have is that your system does not even acknowledge that you have my camera , but my tracking says otherwise. It has been days since I posted here and have called and still No update. I am calling Ups Today to inquire about insurance since my camera appears to have been lost or stolen..

We understand the frustration very well. We have forwarded this issue to the relevant departments for investigation, and we will contact you as soon as we have any updates. We sincerely apologize again for this delay.
2022-3-5
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-9
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Received a call a few days ago from Dji telling me what I already know..  they dont know where my camera is.. IT HAS BEEN 5 WEEKS

832A8C4F-8A79-4E60-AFBB-33529CD4D9C2.png
F4739385-F2BC-4E0E-8854-2BCD3DD30D25.jpeg
2022-3-9
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I should add that my other experience with DJI customer service was when I had white dots all over the M2 camera in dark ..  DJI gave me a hard time about it even though the drone was under warranty, they said I would get the same drone back, but I finally got a remanufactured drone.  The battery did not seat correctly in it  but I foolishly flew it and ended up with a battery voltage error and landed in the water..  I am starting to feel  foolish for buying refresh on the Osmo, but at least it was cheap.  I should start looking harder at Autel as many others have.  I run a club and I am sharing my experiences with all 600 members .   Not that I really think that will matter to dji.   

Every time I call dji they are unable to communicate with their people in Texas.  They actually admit that.  By now a new osmo action or action 2 ( if the problem is that they are out) should have already been sent out.
002C7AA0-6AEF-48BE-9EA8-720B13659B79.jpeg
30AA518E-A326-4893-B9E8-7F4E113A306C.jpeg
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JJMik Posted at 3-9 15:01
I should add that my other experience with DJI customer service was when I had white dots all over the M2 camera in dark ..  DJI gave me a hard time about it even though the drone was under warranty, they said I would get the same drone back, but I finally got a remanufactured drone.  The battery did not seat correctly in it  but I foolishly flew it and ended up with a battery voltage error and landed in the water..  I am starting to feel  foolish for buying refresh on the Osmo, but at least it was cheap.  I should start looking harder at Autel as many others have.  I run a club and I am sharing my experiences with all 600 members .   Not that I really think that will matter to dji.   

Every time I call dji they are unable to communicate with their people in Texas.  They actually admit that.  By now a new osmo action or action 2 ( if the problem is that they are out) should have already been sent out.

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. Our senior manager has replied to your emails, please check it.
2022-3-9
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It took 5 weeks since I opened the case. Thank you to the dji folks here for expediting?  this.. but finally ….

“        
DJI Support (DJI Support)
2022年3月10日 GMT+8 09:17

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your patience.

The DJI facility tried to locate the parcel but it's not been found yet. I've negotiated with the management team for days and tried to offer a satisfactory resolution plan. To fix this situation and regain your confidence in us, here are the arrangements for this matter:

A replacement Osmo Action would be shipped out in a few working days via another case CAS-8.
The DJI Care Refresh service would be transferred to the new Osmo Action.
As a gesture of regret, we'd like to offer a coupon for you to purchase an Osmo Action Waterproof Case for free in the DJI Store( https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-action-waterproof-case). Please kindly let us know if you would like to take the coupon or not? Only with your confirmation that I could apply the coupon code.

Mor
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JJMik Posted at 3-10 05:28
It took 5 weeks since I opened the case. Thank you to the dji folks here for expediting?  this.. but finally ….

“        

Hi there. Thank you for your patience in resolving the matter. We'll keep you posted as soon as an update becomes available. Also, we'll keep an eye on your case and help you in any capacity we can.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules