#SaveUkraine Unlock 5Ghz band for Ukraine
2525 31 2022-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Serhii Slipushenko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7795459 ft
Ukraine

Dji developers, please, release update to Mavic Air2, Mavic Air2s, Mavic Mini2 with 5GHz band support for Ukraine country ASAP. We are actively using Dji drones to stop #russianinvasion. We need your help now. It will be super helpful if Dji unlocks FAA transmission mode for Ukraine region at least temporarily or under some specific licence. It will save hundreds of lives.

Regards,
Serhii
Kharkiv, Ukraine... so far
2022-2-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Keep strong, my friend.
2022-2-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Asking a Chinese company to help with Russian aggression is probably not going to go anywhere good.   Be well.
2022-2-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 2-25 16:37
Asking a Chinese company to help with Russian aggression is probably not going to go anywhere good.   Be well.

The funny thing is, China is condemning Russia for this.
2022-2-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-25 16:41
The funny thing is, China is condemning Russia for this.

Words are cheap, and meaningless.
2022-2-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They will probably abstain again.
2022-2-26
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Contact DJI Support, maybe they will help you.
I would really hope they do!
#SaveUkraine
2022-2-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Serhii,

As noted above, "be strong!"  The 5.8 GHz band might also be getting jammed though.  

The leader of your National Legislature has asked for the creation of a "No-Fly Zone" for Ukraine (on CNN, 2-24-2022).  That is a great idea, especially if it is under the EU and uses "Volunteers".  The EU members have the 5th Generation fighters through NATO and Russia has only a few 5th Generation fighters and they are underpowered.  

A No-Fly Zone under the EU will avoid the stated Russian nuclear threats to NATO and the US and it can easily take air superiority from the Russians.  The No-Fly Zone could level the conflict and give Ukraine a better chance to defend its democracy.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2022-2-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Keep strong and try to be safe.  
2022-2-26
Use props
ESE.Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20525259 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Это только хохлы воют в интернете китайскими дронами)
2022-2-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ESE.Air Posted at 2-26 09:58

It's only Ukrainians howling on the Internet with Chinese drones and your point is?
2022-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TonyPHX Posted at 2-25 20:14
Words are cheap, and meaningless.

It seems there are many in the US that believe its not worth defending Democracy, including Fox the GOP etc.. democracy is indeed very fragile.
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ESE.Air Posted at 2-26 09:58

Don’t be a twat. Move on..
2022-2-27
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-27 03:23
It seems there are many in the US that believe its not worth defending Democracy, including Fox the GOP etc.. democracy is indeed very fragile.

Your ill-informed political opinion means nothing here.
2022-2-27
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-27 03:27
Don’t be a twat. Move on..

Must you be crude, rude, and lewd?
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Thudd Posted at 2-27 06:22
Your ill-informed political opinion means nothing here.

Nothing ill informed about it. Its typical burying your head in the sand. Its funny you cannot seem to point to anything specific I’m ill informed about all anyone has to do is go watch fox over the last few weeks to see how those idiots thought there was no point in standing up for Ukrainian’s . Crawl back in to your hole now and keep defending Putin….

Twat = a stupid or obnoxious person.     

What's Crude Lewd and rude about that.
2022-2-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

WRONG as wrong can be!!! Us conservatives  very strongly believe that Ukraine MUST be defended. All the liberals do is sing about it!!! You need to stop watching the MSM.
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-27 07:25
WRONG as wrong can be!!! Us conservatives  very strongly believe that Ukraine MUST be defended. All the liberals do is sing about it!!! You need to stop watching the MSM.

I suppose tucker Carlson on right wing media saying why should America defend Ukraine rather than Russia and their ridiculous 5 only 8 days ago saying Biden was wrong about Putrid going into Ukraine. I’m afraid on this mate you’re completely wrong. And I come from a country where News is News Not right or left but truthful. No Fox CNN or MSN just News and from that we make our opinions. Did trump only days ago brag about Putrids Brilliance “disgraceful”
2022-2-27
Use props
Muchmore
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568714 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-27 07:41
I suppose tucker Carlson on right wing media saying why should America defend Ukraine rather than Russia and their ridiculous 5 only 8 days ago saying Biden was wrong about Putrid going into Ukraine. I’m afraid on this mate you’re completely wrong. And I come from a country where News is News Not right or left but truthful. No Fox CNN or MSN just News and from that we make our opinions. Did trump only days ago brag about Putrids Brilliance “disgraceful”

I don't know what is worse, Tucker Carlson for saying it, or you believe Tucker Carlson is a legitimate news person.
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Muchmore Posted at 2-27 08:13
I don't know what is worse, Tucker Carlson for saying it, or you believe Tucker Carlson is a legitimate news person.

Its not me who believes he’s legitimate, but I think you’ll find many millions of your countrymen actually do find him credible and thats the most worrying thing about his rhetoric.
2022-2-27
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-27 06:33
Nothing ill informed about it. Its typical burying your head in the sand. Its funny you cannot seem to point to anything specific I’m ill informed about all anyone has to do is go watch fox over the last few weeks to see how those idiots thought there was no point in standing up for Ukrainian’s . Crawl back in to your hole now and keep defending Putin….

I don't argue with ignorance
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Thudd Posted at 2-27 08:40
I don't argue with ignorance

I’m the same with pig ignorance good day.
2022-2-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-27 07:41
I suppose tucker Carlson on right wing media saying why should America defend Ukraine rather than Russia and their ridiculous 5 only 8 days ago saying Biden was wrong about Putrid going into Ukraine. I’m afraid on this mate you’re completely wrong. And I come from a country where News is News Not right or left but truthful. No Fox CNN or MSN just News and from that we make our opinions. Did trump only days ago brag about Putrids Brilliance “disgraceful”

Again, if you think Americans do not support Ukraine, you are WRONG!!! That's like saying all Irish are drunken brawlers. We know better. Since you do not watch Fox, where does your info come from? BBC tell you that Carlson is evil?
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-27 10:31
Again, if you think Americans do not support Ukraine, you are WRONG!!! That's like saying all Irish are drunken brawlers. We know better. Since you do not watch Fox, where does your info come from? BBC tell you that Carlson is evil?

What Carlson said is exactly what he said. And the fact that that ridiculous Far right media org fox 8 days ago were laughing at Biden telling America that Putrid would attack and trump bragging that his mate putrid is a genius, well go work that out for yourself. And yes I do believe Americans will support Ukraine , but no thanks to your GOP and ridiculous right wing media .
I live in Ireland we have our own News . BBC British as it says in the name.

Carlson is a god to a bunch of fools and no one needs to tell me that. Again our news media reports all sides of the news and then we can make up our own minds on what we believe is right. We don’t need the Fox CNN MSM propaganda to tell us what to believe. Really who benefits from that. Enough said. I support the OP here.
2022-2-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-27 10:56
What Carlson said is exactly what he said. And the fact that that ridiculous Far right media org fox 8 days ago were laughing at Biden telling America that Putrid would attack and trump bragging that his mate putrid is a genius, well go work that out for yourself. And yes I do believe Americans will support Ukraine , but no thanks to your GOP and ridiculous right wing media .
I live in Ireland we have our own News . BBC British as it says in the name.

Did you listen to him or believe what the BBC reported? You, sir have it backwards. The REPUBLICAN conservatives in the U.S. are the ones opposed to the war. TRUMP is opposed to the war!! Admitting that your enemy made a good strategic move is not the same as backing that move!! biden is the one whose family benefited from putin!! Get your facts straight!!
2022-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-27 11:09
Did you listen to him or believe what the BBC reported? You, sir have it backwards. The REPUBLICAN conservatives in the U.S. are the ones opposed to the war. TRUMP is opposed to the war!! Admitting that your enemy made a good strategic move is not the same as backing that move!! biden is the one whose family benefited from putin!! Get your facts straight!!

Don’t be so ignorant, “A strategic move” he invaded a peaceful country without any provocation, that’s called a “Snake’s move” thats the kind of thing you keep believing and get sucked in by. It wasn’t a strategic move . Didn’t biden tell you all that Putrid was going to invade. Keep your Fox propaganda off this thread I don’t think the OP needs your waffling diatribe about Biden’s family. You’ll most likely find it’s actually tRump’s business that’s been indicted .

The Republicans opposed war” the whole world opposed war, what kind of a statement is that.
2022-2-27
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Will you guys take this somewhere else, it doesn't belong here.
2022-2-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

JayOhio Posted at 2-27 12:15
Will you guys take this somewhere else, it doesn't belong here.

Too late. I already did.
2022-2-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Yes, and it is very sad.  People forget that a bully like Putin needs to be socked right in the yapper.
2022-2-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Keep strong!
2022-2-28
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-27 11:09
Did you listen to him or believe what the BBC reported? You, sir have it backwards. The REPUBLICAN conservatives in the U.S. are the ones opposed to the war. TRUMP is opposed to the war!! Admitting that your enemy made a good strategic move is not the same as backing that move!! biden is the one whose family benefited from putin!! Get your facts straight!!

Actually it's you that has it backwards.  Trump's history with Putin and President Zelensky is well documented.
2022-3-20
Use props
Sought
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I hope that DJI listen. It is not about this being a Chinese company it is about humanity. There are humane people in China and Russia, despite the politics of each country. So we all need to support the innocent people of Ukraine.
2022-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules