DJI googles can't activate
2027 7 2022-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michalis X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330653 ft
Greece

I have sent another message for this, also called, also mailed... I never got a response and the forum is so chaortic that one needs at least 2 Ph.Ds to be able to track information!

My DJI googles cannot activate. I tried several machines (desktop, laptop, windows, IOs) and the assistant 2 and never was able to see the googles after I plug them in. I tried to activate them using the mavic 2 pro connecting directly and also this failed.

I don't really expect any answer from the developers, but if someone has found any other solution, please PM me. Thanks!!!
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Regarding the activation issue, please make sure to use the correct DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2 for connecting the Goggles and computer. Besides, please help to confirm if the computer sees the Goggles when you connect it to the computer, if not, please change another cable and try again.
Besides, noticed that the activation failed when you use DJI GO 4 to activate the Goggles, may I know if there is an error message when the activation failed? A screenshot would be highly appreciated.
2022-2-26
Use props
Michalis X
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2-26 17:18
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Regarding the activation issue, please make sure to use the correct DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2 for connecting the Goggles and computer. Besides, please help to confirm if the computer sees the Goggles when you connect it to the computer, if not, please change another cable and try again.
Besides, noticed that the activation failed when you use DJI GO 4 to activate the Goggles, may I know if there is an error message when the activation failed? A screenshot would be highly appreciated.

I am using DJI assistant v1.2.5 and I have used 4 different cables including the one in the box, as well as various computers and different usb ports (including a clean laptop that I reinstalled windows to use only for DJI assistant). The googles are charging only and cannot be seen by the assistant.

When I am trying to connect them to the mavic 2 pro, I never got an error message. Just see the connecting on the controller and nothing happening too
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Michalis X Posted at 2-27 03:21
I am using DJI assistant v1.2.5 and I have used 4 different cables including the one in the box, as well as various computers and different usb ports (including a clean laptop that I reinstalled windows to use only for DJI assistant). The googles are charging only and cannot be seen by the assistant.

When I am trying to connect them to the mavic 2 pro, I never got an error message. Just see the connecting on the controller and nothing happening too

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, May we know the SN of your Goggles and the firmware version?
2022-2-27
Use props
Michalis X
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-27 05:04
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, May we know the SN of your Goggles and the firmware version?

The S/N is 0NSDH5S0R3JY32
I honestly have no clue about the firmware version, since I wasn't able to do anything than open the googles and reach the activate menu.

I had them from December 2021, but I was using Mavic Air and I hoped that they would work with Mavic 2 Pro that I recently got. Unfortunately the activation with the drone and DJI Go 4 also failed, so I have no clue what else to do!
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Michalis X Posted at 2-27 07:44
The S/N is 0NSDH5S0R3JY32
I honestly have no clue about the firmware version, since I wasn't able to do anything than open the googles and reach the activate menu.

Hi, there. Could you please follow these steps to activate the Goggles again?
a. Visit the DJI Goggles webpage on dji.com and download the corresponding DJI Assistant 2.
After installing, launch DJI Assistant 2 and log in to your DJI account.
b. Power on the DJI Goggles.
c. Select the language as required.
d. Click “Next”.
e. Read the Terms of Use carefully and select the rectangle as shown.
f. Click “Next”.
g. Choose “With DJI Assistant 2”.
h. Click “Next”.
i. Connect the DJI Goggles to the PC with a USB cable.
j. Click the DJI Goggles icon. An “Activation” prompt will pop up on DJI Assistant 2. Then click “Start Activation”. Confirm that your DJI account is correct. Click “Confirm Your Account”.
k. Activation is complete.

If the problem persists, please use the  DJI Assistant 2 for FPV series and try again.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series

If the issue still occurs, please send the goggles back for further diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-2-28
Use props
Michalis X
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 02:57
Hi, there. Could you please follow these steps to activate the Goggles again?
a. Visit the DJI Goggles webpage on dji.com and download the corresponding DJI Assistant 2.
After installing, launch DJI Assistant 2 and log in to your DJI account.

Obviously we have done that (at least 3 persons x 5-10 times each), including changing cables, computers and software.

I think the only option left is to sent the googles back
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Michalis X Posted at 3-1 06:23
Obviously we have done that (at least 3 persons x 5-10 times each), including changing cables, computers and software.

I think the only option left is to sent the googles back

We are sorry to know about this. In this case, please submit the online repair request through this link and send it back for further diagnosis. Should you have any further inquiries about the case, please feel free to contact us. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules