DJI FPV w Goggles v2 how to output to video village?
6848 11 2022-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineAir.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10492 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello and I hope someone has the know-how.
We are doing a multi cam shoot, all cameras are wifi transmitting to an Atomos swither.
From there we are switching from camera to camera, its being live-streamed and we are recording it as we go via the atomos.
I want to add an fpv drone as an additional live camera feed to the switcher so I can cut from live ground camera to FPV camera and back all live.
How do I get the V2 goggle signal out to an HDMI wifi transmitter Input so I can wifi the goggle 2 signal to the receiver hooked up to the atomos switcher?
Going to a cell phone is completely useless and I don't know why dji bothered.....
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2022-3-2
Use props
fansebae
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7672598 ft
  • >>>
Canada

try https://widefpv.com it has options for rtmp streaming, peercast, and full screen hdmi on some systems
2022-3-2
Use props
CineAir.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

fansebae Posted at 3-2 13:30
try https://widefpv.com it has options for rtmp streaming, peercast, and full screen hdmi on some systems

Maybe I should be more specific in my discription.
More specifically need to connect a hollyland 400s to the goggles so I can send that signal to the hollyland reciever.
2022-3-2
Use props
CineAir.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

thank you and sorry, there are no computers, phones apps or devices used in the production. this is just all wireless and hard wires used in the video village....

Correction can't find how to delete a message on the site.......
Maybe I should be more specific i n my description. More specifically need to connect the v2 goggles to the "Holyland 400s HDMI IN"  so I can send that signal wireless to the Holyland receiver. All cameras are sending via wireless Holyland 400 to receivers going in to a Atomos sumo 19 live switching.
So I need to get the Goggle v2 to the "wireless Holyland 400s HDMI IN" in order to transmit the wireless signal to the receiver plugged into the Atomos 19 video village.
No apps, phones computers involved....
Thank you all in advance.
I know someone has to have done this by now....

2022-3-2
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-2
Use props
fansebae
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7672598 ft
  • >>>
Canada

CineAir.com Posted at 3-2 14:38
thank you and sorry, there are no computers, phones apps or devices used in the production. this is just all wireless and hard wires used in the video village....

Correction can't find how to delete a message on the site.......

Goggles do not have HDMI output at hardware level. So you're out of luck.

eta: there's always the option to put Hollyland tranceiver with a separate camera on the drone
2022-3-4
Use props
CineAir.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Lol figures.......
Ok I found what actually works for broadcast and now its up and running in production.
Thank you fansebae for the link the phone to hdmi works but not exactly what I needed.  fanbase link no longer working......
but same as below.
goggle type c to v1 smart controller then hdmi out. there is a dji fpv live view app, I don't remember the exact name, for the v1 controller that passes the signal threw to the HDMI. Now the bite is that you need to add a phone to get the stupid air sense to take off, then have someone switch your type c from your phone to the v1 controller. Just another pain in the ass dji feature. thx.... it is always something.....

2022-3-4
Use props
fans9371a11f
lvl.2
United Kingdom

CineAir.com Posted at 2022-3-4 14:58
Lol figures.......
Ok I found what actually works for broadcast and now its up and running in production.
Thank you fansebae for the link the phone to hdmi works but not exactly what I needed.  https://widefpv.com very cool.

How did you end up doing it in the end?
2023-1-21
Use props
CineAir Chicago
lvl.2
United States

Goggles long type c to dji v1 smart controller, smart controller hdmi out to transmitter like hollyland. Or long hdmi to monitor hdmi. Youll need a black magic hdmi to sdi converter 3g 6g or 12g depending for sdi in on your monitor only has sdi. Ebay again for a good used one sometimes.
You need a program app for the v1 smart controller too. I forget its name but just youtube it.
Smart contoller mounted to small tripod via an adapter by hoodman. Dji Smart Controller tripod mount. Picked up the v1 smart controller used on ebay for a good price. Hope it helps
2023-1-21
Use props
Cosmostreamer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Maybe this helps https://cosmostreamer.com/products/djiavata/  Works fine with Goggles2 and outputs video on HDMI.
2023-2-6
Use props
OH1
lvl.1

South Korea

사용해 보십시오.일부 시스템에서는 rtmp 스트리밍, 피어캐스트 및 풀스크린 HDMI 옵션이 있습니다.
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules