New Tab S8 Works Great with FLY
4386 7 2022-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1ci8qhmJKFw3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38930 ft
United States

While I realize max brightness might be a reason to lean toward Tripltek, I took a chance on the new Samsung Tab S8.  I am happy to report that it works amazing, and because of it thin and great form factor, it's the perfect size for any good tablet mount.  The other appealing thing is the tablet is running the most current version of Android, and will recieve updates.  Makes it a great choice for my Mav, and a good tablet for all other things to boot.
2022-3-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good Job thanks for posting.
2022-3-3
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks the business.
2022-3-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I was leaning that direction but opted for the TriplTek tablet.  It has a 12,200mAh battery and 1200 nit display.  
2022-3-3
Use props
TheGuyUpNorth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38930 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-3 11:12
Thanks for sharing.  I was leaning that direction but opted for the TriplTek tablet.  It has a 12,200mAh battery and 1200 nit display.

That was going to be my path also, but the fact that it's running Android 10, and the current version is 12 kept me from making the move.  It does look like a beast of a tab though.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting information with us. These information will be noted. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-3-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

TheGuyUpNorth Posted at 3-3 11:43
That was going to be my path also, but the fact that it's running Android 10, and the current version is 12 kept me from making the move.  It does look like a beast of a tab though.

No probs.  The Tab S8 is a very capable tablet and I love all my Samsung products (cell phones, watches, tablets, etc.).  
2022-3-4
Use props
lee Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 543530 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Thanks for the note. I am just about to get the Tab S8+. The main criteria for me is that it's compatible with DJI Fly. I use an Air 2S. Also that the brightness is the best.
Would be great to get your feedback.

Tripletek looks amazing for brightness but just looks ugly
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules