DJI Mavic Pro Platinum - Screen Freezes
523 4 2022-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sugar Diet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115387 ft
United States

Screen Freezes when using my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum - Model M1X.  I'm using an iPhone, DJI Go4 App. version v4.3.46 (4385)

My camera picture freezes, turns purple and/or blacks out, or locks up completely when flying the drone further than 5 feet away (1.5 meters).  

The drone GPS, Map, Location and all controls still work but the video feed stops working for some reason.  Can someone offer any suggestions or solutions?  

I have turned off the app and restarted it (as some other posts suggests) but this doesn't work.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sugar Diet. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-3-3
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What iPhone is in use for the Mpp?
2022-3-6
Use props
Sugar Diet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115387 ft
United States

Peterx Posted at 3-6 11:18
What iPhone is in use for the Mpp?
I am using an iPhone 10 plus and most recently the iPhone  13 pro max.
2022-3-7
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did ya feel that the iPhones get anormaly warm or hot? What system settings are present on these iPhones?
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules