3375 8 2022-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haroldo.dornas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110928 ft

Brazil

Good morning everyone!!!
I have a problem, I am not able to install the DJi Fly app on my android phone which has android version 10 and because it is samsung it has ONE UI 2.
It doesn't install on it at all.
But these days I realized that my android version is 32Bits, despite the cell phone has 4Gb of ram and 64GB internal, this bomb came to me that the android version is 32Btis, there would be an APP installer for 32Bits, seen by my tests that the APP that is downloaded from the site, installs on any android and on any cell phone, as long as it is 64Bits
2022-3-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

All versions of the DJI Fly App have required an installed 64 bit OS on the mobile device being used.  You can also see a list of the test to be compatible devices here.

DJI Go App used for older DJI drones would install on 32 bit OS but none of the newest DJI Consumer Drones use that App, only the Fly App.
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there haroldo.dornas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using for us to be able to isolate the issue? In addition, the DJI Fly application needs to have a 64 bit OS, 64 bit hardware. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application below. Thank you.

2022-3-4
Use props
djiuser_b7DOlekTDpd3
New

Germany

Hallo DJI Stephen,  ich Habe Samsung S10+ mit Android Version 12. Vor eine Woche habe ich DJI Mini 2 direkt bei DJI gekauft. Leider kann ich die Installierte DJI Fly App nicht öffnen.
2022-3-5
Use props
capogear
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good to know as I've had the same problem
2022-3-6
Use props
bluetec320
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2867 ft
United States

I have a Samsung S21 ULTRA 5G with the latest Android 12 update from Verizon: Build number SP1A.210812.016.G998U1UES5BVA6. I have the latest DJI Fly installed: v1.5.10-220218-1070-50755. I have a Mavic Air2S with firmware 02.04.2040. The Air2S is powered on and the controller is powered on and connected to the Mavic. When I open the app, it loads, goes past the login screen, and stops at popup: "Interested in flying a DJI aircraft? Here is some helpful info to know before flying". The screen on the phone will not respond to any taps or swipes. It freezes and will not respond or go any further. I have a Huawei Mediapad with DJI Fly version 1.4.8 and everything works and I am able to fly and operate the Air2S.

I have tried downloading the Fly app from the site and launching it directly and also using an APK installer and get the same results with screen freeze. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

2022-3-6
Use props
haroldo.dornas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110928 ft

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-4 19:44
Hello there haroldo.dornas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using for us to be able to isolate the issue? In addition, the DJI Fly application needs to have a 64 bit OS, 64 bit hardware. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application below. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have Samsung Galaxy A6+.
It has 4gb of ram and the processor supports 64bit architecture, but Samsung was wrong to launch android for it 32bit.
I've looked for an unofficial rom to install on it, but I couldn't find it.
I bought this phone just to use with my DJi Mini 2.
Frustrated!!!
Then I got an older cell phone with a smaller screen (Nokia 7) and it's working perfectly, because the system is 64bits. .

If you have any Dji Fly for 32bits or any resources let me know please.
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there haroldo.dornas. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. You are correct the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) needs to have a 64 bit OS, 64 bit hardware. In addition, it would be best to use a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

2022-3-8
Use props
bluetec320
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2867 ft
United States

DJI Stephen,

DJI Fly 1.5.10 will not work with the Samsung Galaxy S21 running the latest Android 12 and the latest security patch. The app will lock up the phone and you have to go into settings and force stop the app befeore you can use the phone. DJI Fly has been removed from the Google Play Store. I just tried to go to dji.com and it redirects to https://www.dji.com/ru (Russian). If you can't speak Russian, you'll need to translate. Good news, though, Litchi works fine.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules