DJI RSC2 TWIST GRIP DUAL HANDLE WONT FIT!
2785 4 2022-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pronouncedjason
lvl.1

United States

I recently bought the handle accessory straight from the DJI site for my RSC2 and it seems there is no clearance for me to turn the locking mechanism. There are plenty of videos on the RS2 install but none on the RSC2. It looks like the RS2 has good clearance but when I try to install the arms on the RSC, they rotating locks always run into the system and never fully tighten. If there is a fix please let know, I would hate to have to return them.
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please try to follow the steps below to mount the DJI R Twist Grip Dual Handle:
1. Unscrew the locking knobs of the left/right extension arms and align the left/right NATO port of the gimbal for installing and screwing. Ensure that the installation is tight. Due to the special structure of DJI RSC 2, the locking knobs will get stuck when tightened to a certain position, as shown below:

2.  In this case, the locking knobs need to be tightened at an appropriate position to ensure that the handle’s fixing ports fit with the gimbal’s NATO ports properly. Before fitting, press the safety lock’s Unlock button on the handle to move the handle to an appropriate position. Release the button and then tighten the locking button. If the locking knobs still get stuck before locking tightly, please rotate the knobs to an appropriate position before continuing to tighten, as shown below: (Note: Follow the same steps for the left and right extension arms).

After fitting the locking knobs to the appropriate position, continue to tighten them. If the knobs get stuck, raise them up and move them to an appropriate position for tightening.
2022-3-6
Use props
Nik In The Mud
lvl.3
Canada

Hey. I was just having this problem and figured out that the black knob can pull out and can be adjusted to a position out of the way of the silver knob. I was worried there for a moment.
2022-10-22
Use props
djiuser_0F84HrDOTbiX
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-3-6 03:20
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please try to follow the steps below to mount the DJI R Twist Grip Dual Handle:
1. Unscrew the locking knobs of the left/right extension arms and align the left/right NATO port of the gimbal for installing and screwing. Ensure that the installation is tight. Due to the special structure of DJI RSC 2, the locking knobs will get stuck when tightened to a certain position, as shown below:

This still doesn't work. i am having the same problem and have already started a return. These are not compatible with the RSC 2. like the guy said there just isn't any clearance. Even if you put the knobs into position it make them too tight to slide on the NATO ports, and if you loosen it anymore in order to slide it on to the NATO port then it will not tighten enough before it run into the device and runs out of space to turn. I tried already and nearly drop my equipment because it just came off randomly while holding it, despite the safety lock being in place and the knob being as tight as allowed by the space. This is a faulty product and I am very disappointed. Especially since it is supposed to be designed for both gimble models
2023-7-12
Use props
djiuser_0F84HrDOTbiX
New

United States

djiuser_0F84HrDOTbiX Posted at 7-12 15:33
This still doesn't work. i am having the same problem and have already started a return. These are not compatible with the RSC 2. like the guy said there just isn't any clearance. Even if you put the knobs into position it make them too tight to slide on the NATO ports, and if you loosen it anymore in order to slide it on to the NATO port then it will not tighten enough before it run into the device and runs out of space to turn. I tried already and nearly drop my equipment because it just came off randomly while holding it, despite the safety lock being in place and the knob being as tight as allowed by the space. This is a faulty product and I am very disappointed. Especially since it is supposed to be designed for both gimble models

Sorry I recant my earlier statement as i did not understand the instructions well. I see not the you can lift the knobs up that tighten the arms with out changing tension, so you can reposition them and continue to tighten. My apologies.
2023-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules