793 2 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronetic - Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275771 ft
Sweden

Hi.

Will there be any more improvements done to the DJI Pilot app on Android/CrystalSky

When i connect a Phantom 4 RTK the not any of the RTK options are shown in what ever version I test.
Also on the latest versions on drones/controllers (M210 v1 and v2, Phantom 4 RTK and Phantom 4 Multispectral) will give DJI pilot app constantly asks to relink the the device and change its channel it doesnt matter if im in the middle of nowhere or in a congested residential area.  when i downgrade for example the Phantom4 rtk that warning is gone and working but then im having issues with the D-RTK2 basestation. It feels like you are locked in using a stupid ios device for working with these kind of pro products even if you own several CrystalSky U devices. I dont get the point of this.
2022-3-5
Use props
UUyatt
New

United States

App opens and crashes immediately for me on my android 12 devices. I got DJI GO 4 to work by downloading the APK but DJI Pilot is still broken. I really need to be able to mission plan...
2022-3-5
Use props
Dronetic - Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275771 ft
Sweden

UUyatt Posted at 3-5 19:33
App opens and crashes immediately for me on my android 12 devices. I got DJI GO 4 to work by downloading the APK but DJI Pilot is still broken. I really need to be able to mission plan...

Hi, yeah its such a shame its in such a bad shape.

If you want to fly missions, look up Measure Ground control it should allow you to fly 1 or 2 missions a month for free. Its a great and well established app by this point and pretty awesome you can get some free flights if you do not have to do daily work.

Hope this helps you a little
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules