Mavic 3 RC PRO Cache audio TIMECODE PLEASE!!
1320 3 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rccrazy30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 652841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm pretty sure this isn't currently an option I hoping someone from DJI actually sees this.

Something that has been missing on all DJI drones is Timecode.  For the average drone user this probably isn't necessary but when you are working on a Multicam shoots Timecode is a big help in post, especially in situations where you're not rolling the entire time and can't bring the drone back every time to set a sync point.

Not ideal but in the past, with the Mavic 2pro I would record audio timecode in the Cache Video files then just place the audio on the full-res files before my edit this keeps things synced pretty good.

If we cant have direct timecode integration can we at least get cache audio/video?

Holding my breath here since I found a post from someone in 2019 requesting this for the FLY app
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rccrazy30. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out there information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your feedback to our engineers. Thank you for your support.
2022-3-5
Use props
rccrazy30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 652841 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 20:41
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your feedback to our engineers. Thank you for your support.

Thanks

Still waiting on this feature. It would speed up my workflow.

Tom
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules