539 2 2022-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rom1_richard
New

Belgium

Hello there,
I'd love to get some help because I'm desperate, thanks if you read this :

I can't connect the controller with the mobile device, tried on Iphone, Ipad, I tried switching the cables, reinstalling apps, nothing seems to work. I can make the drone fly with the controller by connecting it mannualy like on the tutorials but nothing happens when I plug in the cable, even when I go trough camera view-control-linking : the linking failed. the drone isn't automatically detected when the controller is plugged in. this really confuses me.

also, when I open dji fly, on the bottom right it should be "connect aircraft", but on my devices it only displays "connection guide"

if you know what to do ? I'd love to know

2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the remote controller for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Have you tried deleting the app and installing again? If your RC is connecting to the drone but just not the phone try a different cable, also there should be another port on the RC that you could connect the usb cable to and connect to your phone.
2022-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules