Sent in my new drone will I a replacement or will they repair it
4346 19 2022-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mj7789
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128799 ft
United States

I sent in my air2s after a minor tree branch collision. The only physical damage is a landing leg is broken the aircraft arm is fine. I have care refresh will they send me a new drone or refurbished or will they repair it? It only has about 3 hrs flight time so I hope i get a new one.
2022-3-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Please take note that our certified technicians will conduct a damage assessment and send you an invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your product or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. Hope this helps.
2022-3-12
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 15:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Please take note that our certified technicians will conduct a damage assessment and send you an invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your product or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. Hope this helps.
I contacted a technical and they said since it’s within 15 days of activation they will send a brand new drone. Is that true? Is this true for if i pay the repair or use my dji care replacement?
2022-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mj7789 Posted at 3-12 16:17
I contacted a technical and they said since it’s within 15 days of activation they will send a brand new drone. Is that true? Is this true for if i pay the repair or use my dji care replacement?

Hi, there. Would you please tell us your ticket number for further confirmation?
2022-3-12
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-12 19:26
Hi, there. Would you please tell us your ticket number for further confirmation?

It was a phone call the gentleman said he would leave a note on the account for future reference.
2022-3-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mj7789 Posted at 3-13 02:02
It was a phone call the gentleman said he would leave a note on the account for future reference.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the telephone number that you used to call us? You may tell us in PM. Thanks!
2022-3-13
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-13 22:17
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the telephone number that you used to call us? You may tell us in PM. Thanks!

how do I PM
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. PM= Personal Message. You could click it and tell me the telephone number that you used to call us. So that we could help you accordingly.
2022-3-14
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-14 22:36
Hi, there. PM= Personal Message. You could click it and tell me the telephone number that you used to call us. So that we could help you accordingly. [view_image]

Sent! thank you
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mj7789. Thank you for your information. After checking your case, I'm sorry to tell you that we have just received your drone which is still under data analysis. And the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. Please wait patiently.
2022-3-16
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-16 05:06
Hi, mj7789. Thank you for your information. After checking your case, I'm sorry to tell you that we have just received your drone which is still under data analysis. And the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. Please wait patiently.

When I pay for the refresh replacement is there any way you could upgrade the shipping to me as express  ?
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mj7789 Posted at 3-16 05:40
When I pay for the refresh replacement is there any way you could upgrade the shipping to me as express  ?

May I confirm if you want to use the DJI Care Refresh replacement service or just want to process the normal repair and wait for the data analysis result and offer? For more detailed information, please refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms
care.png
2022-3-16
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-16 19:45
May I confirm if you want to use the DJI Care Refresh replacement service or just want to process the normal repair and wait for the data analysis result and offer? For more detailed information, please refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms[Image]
Hi thanks for the quick response. On the case information it says Data Analysis:Not required. I am also planning on using my refresh. so when the assessment is done i’m gonna pay the refresh replacement fee
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

mj7789 Posted at 3-17 03:52
Hi thanks for the quick response. On the case information it says Data Analysis:Not required. I am also planning on using my refresh. so when the assessment is done i’m gonna pay the refresh replacement fee

Okay. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-3-17
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-17 05:44
Okay. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

ok thanks
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

mj7789 Posted at 3-17 08:39
Ok thank you for your help. Is it possible for express shipping though? and is there a estimated date for when my damage assessment will be completed

Hi, there. Please note that DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Express are different services. If you use the DJI Care Refresh replacement service, express shipping is not supported. Please rest assured that we will assist you to expedite your processing.
2022-3-17
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-17 19:11
Hi, there. Please note that DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Express are different services. If you use the DJI Care Refresh replacement service, express shipping is not supported. Please rest assured that we will assist you to expedite your processing.

ok thank you!
2022-3-18
Use props
mj7789
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-17 19:11

Thank you
2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S
lvl.1
United States

?? this all amazes me
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we replied to your post, you can take a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=292709
2023-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules