Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grapecrusher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 212106 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi there
I have sent my Mavic 2 Pro to the address in The Netherlands by Colissimo as there is no UPS service in my area.  They seem unable to find the address (they say it is incomplete) but I have checked twice that I put the correct address given to me by DJI.

My Case No. CAS-8431890-D5W2M8.  the address is

DJI Europe BV
RMA Dépt
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
Pays Bas
The Netherlands.

They can't seem to find this address.

I will contact the postal service info tomorrow.  What is the exact name of the repairer as there are several companies listed with this address!  Is this the correct address.

Dawn Simonelli

2022-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, grapecrusher. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please confirm that the address you provided to the courier company is complete? If so, it is recommended that you contact the courier company to verify the information. If the problem persists, could you please use another courier company to send the package back? Thx.
2022-3-14
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Good morning,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.

I sent my package via Colissimo as we have no UPS where I am in France.  It was sent to the address that was quoted to me on the DJI Repair site.

DJI Europe B.V
RMA Department,
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
The Netherlands

I have checked the online search and they have tried to deliver Saturday (of course it was closed) and also tried again Monday (yesterday the 14 March).  They cannot find the company DJI….at the address given.  As this is a certified repair centre by DJI it would appear to have another name…..  On looking at the address on Google maps the company is Digifix and there is no mention of DJI.    I have given them this additional information to help and hope that they can deliver.

Perhaps UPS is there frequently and knows that this is a DJI repair centre but for the postal services it is not correctly addressed.  If this is an approved repair centre….why do you not correctly state the name of the company that you have authorized to carry out repairs and save, it seems, lots of annoyance from others who also have had problems with this address?  

Please correct the address for repairs on your official site and perhaps this will lead to a much more satisfactory experience.

Cordialement

Dawn Simonelli
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

grapecrusher Posted at 3-15 00:00
Good morning,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your advice will be forwarded to our designated teams. We have found your repair case through your registered email address. Also, we noticed that you delivered the package on your own. May we know have you sent your package off? Would you please tell us the tracking number of your package? We will keep eye on your case. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk!
2022-3-15
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Good afternoon, Yes my package was sent on the 8/3/2022.  The tracking number is CC 980297386FR.  I have forwarded additional information regarding the name of the company (Digifix) located at the address you have given for DJI repairs.

I am waiting to hear back.

Dawn Simonelli
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

grapecrusher Posted at 3-15 05:19
Good afternoon, Yes my package was sent on the 8/3/2022.  The tracking number is CC 980297386FR.  I have forwarded additional information regarding the name of the company (Digifix) located at the address you have given for DJI repairs.

I am waiting to hear back.

Thank you for getting back, Dawn. We will note this information on your case log. Hope your case can be sorted out soon.
2022-3-16
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Good afternoon Susan,

I am absolutely delighted to inform you that I received my repaired Mavic 2….in fact, I received a brand new replacement!  My Mavic had a slight fault with the gimble movement but I am, of course, entirely satisfied with my new drone.  

I have a question however.  As this is an entirely new machine the serial number etc is different.  I have no problem registering my drone with the authorities here in France and cancelling my old drone….but my  Attestation de Conformité relates to the serial number of my old drone which was issued at the time I bought it with Studio Sport.    As I need this document for my MANEX (Manual Exploitation) can you let me know if this can be issued by DJI?  

Cordialement

Dawn Simonelli
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

grapecrusher Posted at 3-30 06:45
Good afternoon Susan,

I am absolutely delighted to inform you that I received my repaired Mavic 2….in fact, I received a brand new replacement!  My Mavic had a slight fault with the gimble movement but I am, of course, entirely satisfied with my new drone.  

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know you received the replacement. As for the attestation you mentioned, we are sorry that we're not quite sure what kind of attestation you're asking for. Could you please provide us with a sample to see if there is anything we can help with?
2022-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules