DJI, Keep your product out of Ukraine
12Next >
10233 68 2022-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

In hopes DJI products stay out of the invasion of Ukraine. Russia has asked China for drones to be used on the Ukraine military.
I will burn my DJI products if they do and would hope all owners in NATO countries do the same.
I cannot nor would I support a company that participates in providing product and knowingly participates in the invasion of Ukraine.

Combat between military personnel is one thing, killing civilians is another.

2022-3-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think the Chinese are suffering through Russia’s ignorance , so my guess is China may try intervening to try get Russia to back off. I wouldn’t burn your drones send them to Ukraine.
2022-3-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

China will not take part in this war,
2022-3-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And if drones are being used by the Ukrainians?????

Which is why some Finns sent DJI drones to the Ukrainians.

2022-3-13
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Ardri Posted at 3-13 16:42
To the OP: DJI directly helped the Chinese authorities use its product against civilians in a genocide. The Uyghurs. That’s what got it into trouble already.
And China is openly helping spread Putin’s propaganda.
Why haven’t you “burned” your DJI products yet?

Excuse my ignorance, I was not aware of DJI's participation in genocide or I would not have purchased their product. I'm not going to burn these drones, I'm packing them up and sending them to Ukraine via a friend in Poland.

And,,,, Has Ukraine used drones? Yep, against those Z tanks that destroy schools, apartments, hospitals, Women and children.

I'm done with DJI products, this forum and anything about DJI. To each there own.
2022-3-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mission XR Posted at 3-13 18:31
Excuse my ignorance, I was not aware of DJI's participation in genocide or I would not have purchased their product. I'm not going to burn these drones, I'm packing them up and sending them to Ukraine via a friend in Poland.

And,,,, Has Ukraine used drones? Yep, against those Z tanks that destroy schools, apartments, hospitals, Women and children.

Yes there have been stories about Dji drones been used for what was mentioned above although Dji has denied any claims to this and there was no actual proof showing a Dji drone doing this but mostly what was used in the Genocide was Hikvision Facial Cameras which are installed throughout China. These cameras are linked to a central monitoring station and is used by the China Government.
2022-3-13
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Save the politics for your family Thanksgiving dinner.  Ruin the meal for your family, not the forum.  : )
2022-3-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I doubt they will get involved.
2022-3-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 3-13 19:02
Save the politics for your family Thanksgiving dinner.  Ruin the meal for your family, not the forum.  : )

Couldn't agree more.  
2022-3-14
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not necessary, because Ukrainians troops are also using DJI drone.

Does this look familiar?

2022-3-14
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 3-13 19:02

This is not politics, this is war. People die. If you think this doesn't affect your life, well you have another thing coming.
2022-3-14
Use props
fans043186b7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Maxi3D Posted at 3-14 11:04
Not necessary, because Ukrainians troops are also using DJI drone.

Does this look familiar?

And Putin's bandits use such drones ... this one was picked up by the Ukrainians

2022-3-14
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

DJI Actually needs to stop selling drones to Russians and only sell them to Ukrainians!
Russia literally attacks Ukraine for nothing, Russia bombs whole cities, Ukraine needs all the help they can get, drones would really help in this situation.
2022-3-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Maxi3D Posted at 3-14 11:08
This is not politics, this is war. People die. If you think this doesn't affect your life, well you have another thing coming.

Its sad to think that’s how little some think about their fellow man. But you’re right this will effect all of us whether you care or not. 110 children dead already, 4 million evacuated, and we’re ruining the thanksgiving grub…
2022-3-14
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

Purchasing imported products of any type always carries this risk...   Were you really that trusting of China to begin with, or did you not consider any political ramifications during your purchase?  Or should we assume that you support China's aggression towards HK and Taiwan, but their tacit support of Russia against Ukraine crosses the line?

I don't consider my purchasing of Chinese goods to be in support of any actions they may take.  And I DO at least try to buy American when I can.  I suspect most Americans feel the same way.  Burning my Chinese products accomplishes nothing, and they already got my money anyway.

If you want to really take some kind of action, save up and spend the extra money on American products when you can.
2022-3-15
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maxi3D Posted at 3-14 11:08

I agree that it affects all of us.  It has impacted me, my business and many of my co-workers so rest assured I do not fit the description of "If you think this doesn't affect your life..."
2022-3-15
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ukrainian troops are also using Mavic 3. I bet that explore mode comes in handy.

2022-3-15
Use props
fans043186b7
Second Officer
Poland

list of disgrace
2022-3-15
Use props
Tempostudio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1598878 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Ukraine uses drones to protect its land, Russia to attack foreign territory.
2022-3-15
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Maxi3D Posted at 3-15 09:03
Ukrainian troops are also using Mavic 3. I bet that explore mode comes in handy.

[view_image]

Nice find there, hopefully they do some good damage to Russia
2022-3-15
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fans043186b7 Posted at 3-14 12:36
And Putin's bandits use such drones ... this one was picked up by the Ukrainians

[view_image]

What drone is that? Looks alien
2022-3-15
Use props
Tempostudio
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-3-16
Use props
fans043186b7
Second Officer
Poland

Tempostudio Posted at 3-16 09:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBrtpqvxOlw

It's good that you posted this video. The Russians do not know that there is a war on. They must see what their leader has prepared.
2022-3-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

The detection systems were created with the aim of protecting airports and sensitive sites, so the intention is laudable. For drones it's the same thing, how many rescue units use DJI products? Can we blame DJI or any other company for what the end user will do with the product? Stopping exporting to a country is another matter.
Aeroscope - DJI
Watch - DJI drone operator targeted in Ukraine? - sUAS News - The Business of Drones
2022-3-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

fans043186b7 Posted at 3-14 12:36
And Putin's bandits use such drones ... this one was picked up by the Ukrainians

[view_image]

Looks like an Eleron-3
2022-3-16
Use props
fans043186b7
Second Officer
Poland

Unboxing Eleron-3 UAV

2022-3-17
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

So it is indeed an Eleron-3, I'm curious to know what brand the flight controller is.
2022-3-17
Use props
Tempostudio
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ukraine

https://www.facebook.com/GeneralStaff.ua
2022-3-19
Use props
Tempostudio
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ukraine

https://ukraine.bellingcat.com/
2022-3-19
Use props
Tempostudio
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-3-21
Use props
djiuser_FDq85JfWKYxj
lvl.1

United States

That's a strong and right position! I completely agree with you. No one can support the terrorists!
2022-3-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Watch out or your topic on this subject will be removed like mine was. And for the record I was going to sell my DJI drones and send the money to Ukraine, not like some replies said. I have sold two now, spare MA2 and a spare A2s.
2022-3-21
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 3-21 17:56
Watch out or your topic on this subject will be removed like mine was. And for the record I was going to sell my DJI drones and send the money to Ukraine, not like some replies said. I have sold two now, spare MA2 and a spare A2s.

Does Ukraine need my Mini 2?  Now that DJI has taken Russia's side in the war against Ukraine, I'm re-evaluating my business relationship with DJI, thinking it will soon end.

Rather than just burn my Mini 2, maybe I should paint it yellow and blue, and ship it to Zelensky's boys?  I'm not sure it would be useful to them (especially without sending them my phone, too, and I don't see that happening).  I could just sell the Mini and all my accessories, then send the proceeds to Ukraine, but by selling it to someone, they would probably end up buying things from DJI, and that's not something I would want to encourage.

I'm glad to see that my government has sent a bunch of more capable "Switchblade"https://starsgab.com/switchblade-drone/ drones to Ukraine.  (Thank you Joe, more please...?)

I assume DJI has remained silent on their support for the Russian war on Ukraine?  Not even any word salad double-talk as a response?

Slava Ukraini!  
2022-3-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI can't really comment, nor should they realistically. We actually have at least 3 members in Russia in this forum, probably lots more.
2022-3-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 3-21 17:56
Watch out or your topic on this subject will be removed like mine was. And for the record I was going to sell my DJI drones and send the money to Ukraine, not like some replies said. I have sold two now, spare MA2 and a spare A2s.
The forum rules tell you that:
If  your thread contains the words "I'm sure this will just get deleted" or  something of that nature, it WILL be deleted.
That's exactly what yours said ... no wonder it was deleted.

2022-3-22
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 3-22 18:01
If  your thread contains the words "I'm sure this will just get deleted" or  something of that nature, it WILL be deleted.
The forum rules tell you that:

Really? Of course that is why I said that. I was making sure it would be deleted. I was virtually quoting the rules just in case it was not clear. Try to keep up ;-)
2022-3-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 3-25 19:13
Really? Of course that is why I said that. I was making sure it would be deleted. I was virtually quoting the rules just in case it was not clear. Try to keep up ;-)

Try to keep up?
With someone that can't understand the simple English that I wrote?
2022-3-25
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 3-25 19:32
Try to keep up?
With someone that can't understand the simple English that I wrote?

Try to read between the lines. This is covert of course. Stop preaching to the choir.
2022-3-25
Use props
Tempostudio
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ukraine

2022-3-26
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Audio is in Russian (perhaps Ukrainian, they sound similar to my ear), but the video footage of Russia's devastation in Ukraine needs no narration.  These are war crimes by any definition -- the deliberate attack on a bomb shelter filled with children (the building was even labeled "children" in giant letters in Russian, clearly visible from the air) is just one example.  Over 300 Ukrainian kids were killed in this attack by the Russians.  These are shameful, disgusting acts by an outlaw, terrorist nation.  The world will never forget these crimes -- and will never forget those who also just turned a blind eye and pledge "friendship with no limits" to those fascist goons.  The stink of these crimes will be upon those responsible for 1000 years.  What kind of monsters are these people?
2022-3-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules